Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weedstar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by countryboy4684, Apr 24, 2008.

1. I am thinking about buying a Weedstar Bomb Jack2 from EDIT.com . Just wondering if anyone has one or another Weedstar product, my price range is limited to about 70 dollars as of now, and it seems like a good price. Just looking for a little feedback if any. :D

2. my friend just bought a weedstar bong. Its an ice catcher and he got it for like 50 or 60 bucks I think. Its a great bong and very cheap, I would defintly recommend getting one

3. My advice don't get the weedstar you should save up some money and get a roor or an illy

4. Don't waste your money on the RooR or another overpriced bong. You pay more for the name brand than the quality of the glassware.

Weedstar is perfect for your price range, and they have some pretty thick glass for cheap. You can even pick up an ashcatcher for like 25$ from them.

5. I have the ws series slick rick ice. It's really thick, 5mm. I would go for something like that mahony ice blue, it's somewhere like 4mm thick. The tube itself is really great, thick all around, strong tube, not much to say.

The downstems are fine, normal downstem, some have diffusers but they suck, and i've read of a lot of people breaking theirs. The bowls are also really awkward, they have huge holes in them so a screen is necessary. Just make sure you look over the tube before you buy it, make sure there aren't any features you dislike. If you're buying from edit, you should get a carb stopper for it too.

6. look at the base. it's just stuck on, instead of being made of the same piece of glass.
    shiiiiiiiit teeeeeee

7. thanks for the help my friends