weedstar (ws*) opinions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by juggalo6106, May 20, 2010.

1. i'm just comparing like my double perc tripple chamber to a single chamber or higher end double chamber....a weed* straight and a toro staight will do the same thing though for sure..

those shitty tubes just suck up taste and don't give you as much th'c cause the smoke gets stale during the 5 second clears. lol.

that's why as preston said, a tripple perc w* or phire will eat your bag wayy faster than lets say his waffles.
    you ever read what preston has to say about "turbulance"

2. a tube that has more percs...and requiresu to breathe very little in order to get the rip going will most likely get u higher, which is why a Toro or SG are top notch. a rip that shoots thru the glass like a bullet will probably hit your lungs a lot harder and deeper than a slower, cheaper hitting bong. thats opinion and experience

3. yep, that's basically the science behind it.

and experience

4. I personally like ws*, and ziggy. there glass is superrrr cheep, and does the job well. I am a fan of ws*, and will use their products. (do) ws* has came a long way from where they were a while ago, and I think there production is going to get nothing but better.

p.s.- in the ws* thread, ziggy said that he was going to make the epic inline with open tree percs! I'm going to grab one for sure! :smoking:

5. I have noticed that w* has been progressively been getting better. Of course i would choose my US tube over it, however, w* is getting better and one day hasa the possibility of be a respected brand.

6. yeah, but if w* is ever respectable it won't cost so little..ppl always say they wan't quality from them, but they don't realize that if w* starts making hq pieces it'll cost wayy more!

7. yesssirrrr .

8. weedstar just really isnt good at craftmanship, i look at those syn ripoff monster inlines, and they're just... the slide joint is too far from the can of the inline, just looks flimsy and like it might break...

but if they get some openended percs (like you guys say they have already) and a better logo, they might have something. the problem is that ziggi is just kind of a lame guy, who caters to kind of... preset thoughts on what a bong should be (yo dude, tons of chambers!! look at all dat smoke!!) you know.

9. it caters to the glass newb, simple as that, I bought one as a newb, but never will again. I wanted a tall beaker w/ mad perc's lol, ohhh boy was ignorance bliss...and cheaper than all this god damn high end i want now!

10. If a tube had less drag wouldn't it collect less resin than a really draggy perc tube, hypothetically speaking, as the smoke would spend less time in contact with the glass?

11. i had a draggy piece from KC and although you could milk the shit outa it, you definitely didnt get hit as hard as you would with a Toro that fires smoke into ur lungs

12. heh no it doesnt work like that.

Resin deposition is almost instantaneous. You would need to leave the smoke in the bong for a ridiculous amount of time for you to be able to say that it deposits more resin.

The difference between a 1 second pull, and a 3 second pull on a molecular scale is none differential.