weedseeds.ie???INFO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by dreday317, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Hey GC anyone know of this seed bank, havent heard anything so far please help.....thanks

2. Do not confuse these guys with weed-seeds.net. They have been around for years but this just appears to be another fast buck making outfit, Buyer beware!

3. so your saying my seed arent coming?

4. You decided to ask about them after you ordered?:confused:

5. No i seen that someone on here said they had good service and shipped fast....but im just ready and need to calm down.....my order was purchased on the 4th an on the order it say it may take 10-20 days so its been nine days hopefully i get them on day 10!!!

6. I have not ordered from this actual site, but as i said they have only been around for 12 months maybe less, so why chance it when there are places like attitude, M-seeds.nl, Nirvana and others that have been in business for ages and have multiple thousands of positive comments....
    If it looks to good to be true then you are about to get shafted.

7. true story thanks for the info....

8. there ok i have used these 3 times now all was good weedseeds.ie is not a scam

9. true story they are legit i ordered 2 supercritical autoflowering and got three n the mail! but the bad thing was it took 3 weeks!

10. HI weedseeds.ie is a SCAM. i order 3 weeks ago, first it said item shipped when it wasnt and now when i go on to site it has no orderes there at all. VERY ANNOYED ABOUT THIS. anyone no wat i can do now? any help appriated

11. ur good man dont worry they are pretty reliable but just takes about 20 days, all you have to do is email the guy and he will refund ur money back after 21 days if you dont receive, even though your seeds are still in the mail! so you get everything free!

12. it seems very strange because my order just dissapeard, i was lookin on a few different forums sites and i found some one with the same problem. i will post the site address ere have a look. check out the 7th comment. i really hope its not a scam. so annoyed at the moment

13. I ordered from weedseeds.ie.com. I ordered on January 9th . My order dissappeared from My account on the site. I am just waiting. I will update and let you know when I get them. Joe

14. over 30 days and still nothin. its a scam

15. I am hoping that they are slow in sending. some people have gotten their stuff.

16. I would like more info for locating attitude imo. Joe

17. I found the info and will head there to check it out. I placed my order with weedseeds.ie only 16 days ago and am waiting. Joe

18. lol be patient

19. lol.........alright, patient.