Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeHNeutral, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Anyone seen this TV show?

Is it any good?

Uncle lent me the first 5 seasons but I'm stoned and watching the simpsons so I'm not sure if I should change over......... :smoking:

2. Its great i love it watching it right now

3. Very funny. I've seen every episode on Netflix. Give it a try, I enjoyed it.

4. I've been watching I guess all my friends have already been watching. But I can say I'm hooked.

5. It's fantastic. I watched through 3 1/2 seasons in a few days.

6. This. I can't remember the last time I watched real television since I got netflix... =/

7. I watched 5 seasons in a week to catch up. Been watching ever since. One of my favs

8. My netflix only has the first season :(

Finished it in 2 days

9. It gets fucking boring after the first 2 seasons, has barely ANYTHING to do with weed but shits getting back on track in the new season as that milf is trapping again.

10. Good show.

11. Season 1-3 are pretty good. seasons 4 and 5 are pretty much crap, 6 is okay, and I haven't seen 7 yet.

12. started watching them last week, i'm at season 5 ..

13. I've just started watching them on Netflix. It's pretty good

14. I really enjoyed seasons 1-4. Seasons 5 and 6 were crap in my opinion. I watched the first two episodes of season 7 and I just can't stand it anymore.

15. It kinda felt like an ordeal to watch. Stopped around episode 50.

16. Its a great show. After the 2nd half of season 4 it starts to get pretty shitty though

17. Im on season 6, I love that show.