Weeds

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by CVO, Nov 15, 2012.

1. There are very few movies and TV shows that I get attached to. Weeds was one of them. Which is why this is so strange, as I started watching the final episode tonight thinking, "They better have a fucking 9th season, a movie, or at least a god damn spin-off!" But after just finishing it, I think it's had its run. It's one of those things where you'll always love it, but you're happy it ended. Ended where basically everything is resolved.

I will always love Weeds (and weed, for that matter), and the entire Botwin family. I don't think there will ever be a show quite like Weeds. The way they captured and embraced the odd mixture of comedy and drama. It's just....incredible. And I honestly cannot approve of the shows rating on IMDb.
    But fuck IMDb, and fuck Celia Hodes.

Share your thoughts on Weeds, your praises for Weeds, and anything else Weeds related.

Sincerely,
    CVO

P.S. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs[/ame]

2. everything after season 6 was garbage. season 6 itself was a 5/10 at best.

3. ^^^^^^^^THiS

4. i lost interest after they left agrestic.

i stopped watching sometime during their time in mexico. i don't really remember when exactly.

but a couple weeks ago, i found out the show had ended so i decided to watch the last 2 seasons.

the botwin family, even andy kinda, had grown to be very unlikable people.

it was an ok show. i never really considered it great but it was enjoyable and had its moments.

nancy is hot though.