Weeds true effect

Discussion in 'General' started by Blank1268, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Now for all the haters, please note I am talking about it's non measurable effects
    IE not medical uses.

I think when your high it allows you to experience to world in a non-subjective way kinda like when you where a kid. Everything is just more, things seem much cooler to look at doing things is more fascinating and fun then when your not high. Same goes for the negative things as well, darkness seems more ere and scary, when normally it wouldn't be.

2. Marijuana can have a nearly endless number of effects, and because of this it is virtually impossible to simply describe its "true effect".

People always try to describe or pinpoint one way to describe the effects of being high, however I don't think it can be simply described by words, or music, or even art. Cannabis is a beautiful thing, and I don't think that any portrait ever painted or song ever written could ever do it justice.

I, along with many, have fallen in love with Marijuana. It is simply beautiful.

3. Lol, you killed my poetry :p

But I agree as well.

4. Ever since I was born I've suffered from migraines and headaches, start toking daily 3.5 years ago and rarely get them, If I do I have some and it goes away.

5. Such a wondrous plant, if only it wasn't adopted by people who didn't support the Vietnam war maybe it would be legal today.

6. Cannabis is a beautiful thing, and I don't think that any portrait ever painted or song ever written could ever do it justice. [​IMG]

7. I just like being high.