WEEDS **No Spoilers**

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I just started watching the series a couple of days ago after hearing so many good things about it. Now i'm HOOKED

Anyone else love this show? I'm only on season one so don't spoil anything for me :smoking:

Sorry if this is in the wrong sectio n

2. There's already a Weeds thread in the television section.

3. Oh man, it's great, the mom in the show gets shot in the face with a colt45.

This belongs in the like Tv section man. Not too hard to find.

4. "no spoilers" dude haha. anyways. fucking awesome tv show, and i am not going to be an asshole bout it not being in the right place... anyway i am on the fourth season 6th episode. awesome show

5. hell yeah dude. I started watching it about 2 weeks ago and now I'm hooked, I've seen every episode except Season 4

6. I was being sarcastic, i'm too poor for HBO. Just seems like a good way to fake spoil a show.

"Oh yeah, that bitch gots shot up in tha face yo."

You have hella hella rep, how do you not know where to stick a thread? lol.

7. yes wrong section. thats for the tv section.

but it is good. but really they have been detracting from the actually weed selling part of it. like its great what they talk about but its getting really far into the mexican drug lord thing and he isnt even dealing with drugs anymore, its all about the baby.

again, its great and deserves the awards its been nominated for, but the story needs to get back on track with the weed. its like Nancy doesnt even want to have anything to do with the weed that she started messing with 5 years ago. what the fuck?

8. Yeah I know its not in the right section.. but pretty much anything can go in the general section, right? Or maybe not? I dunno.. I just wanted some replies and there aint really anyone active in the entertainment section, ya know?

My bad, my bad :smoke:

9. dude, i am also too poor for hbo or showtime or something.
    Watch Weeds Online - Free Streaming Episodes of the Hit TV Series
    oh yeah man. you gotta watch it sometime. i watched episode one cuz of boredom, now i am on episode like 60th haha