Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weeds "Negative" effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OriginUnknown, Sep 23, 2010.

1. yes, I believe he does. :smoke:

2. Whats smoke and combustion?

Whats "weed"? :confused::confused::confused:

3. Wow, you're pretty cool. I'll bet you didnt even realize that research you linked was about THC, and nothing else. Nothing to do with the other stuff that goes into your lungs along with THC.

You can try to act smart, but that doesnt mean you are.

4. 1.) thanks.
    2.)I did recognize that actually. It's one of the various scientific studies proving this interseting tidbit. Trust me I can link you to about 1,000 different articles, but I figured I wouldn't
    3.)I can try and act smart. And your right it wouldn' make me really smart. But you know what they say...on tha intawebz we are all e-tarded.

Also, if you weren't busy trying to be a smart ass and started to fucking read, you would notice the multiple links ON THAT PAGE to more in depth articles pertaining to the same topic.

5. Whoa, I must have hit a sensitive spot. And I did read. It all. And noticed the links. I have spent a lot of time researching marijuana, as I think everyone that smokes it should.

On that note, I think you need to get some rest. Maybe a nap and a warm glass of milk?

6. Ok. So you were just plain wrong. And you did hit my sensitive spot, because you continuosly argue without FACTS!

And no, i don't need a nap or milk.

7. not sure if you're serious but RIGHT? i smoked this shit i got in the hood friday morning a fat ass joint and i just had this huge urge to rip the first guy to look at me funnys face off lol

8. K Ill go for it, but ill explain it in an easy way for you.

Smoke is bad. Smoke is hot. Smoke goes into your lungs. Smoke dries out your lungs. 40+ of having very hot smoke in your lungs can cause cancer.

It's smoke. Im not saying the weed. Its the SMOKE.
    Just like if you smoked anything else.

9. Listen, and listen carefully. In over 2000 years not one single person has died from marijuana, not one single person has gotten cancer, not one. Does it cause cancer, does it? Figure it out.

10. weed can make you forgetful of stupid shit.

For instance when you smoke it feels like more time passes than it actually does, meaning everything you did during it is more likely to be forgotten, but once your sober again you won't forget anything.

That is just a wivestale about how people forget stuff when they are high, so that must carry on to sober life...right? :hello:

Unless your high all the time than it might...

11. I don't believe in the burnout effect. Now granted, some stoners are complete lazy bumfuck losers, but that in now way shape or form reflects upon the majority of us.

I started when I was 14, and I've smoked a lot of pot, but here I am four years later completely fine.

I think the burnout stoner is just another negative propaganda technique.

12. Thank you for backing me up, I was beginning to think I was all alone haha. This guy is such a clown and was just trying to bash me because of how stupid his points were.

13. You Sir, are about the same as someone saying Marijuana cause black men to rape white women. Just something stupid someone with high power said one day, and a lot of ignorant people believed it.

Oh and 2000 years? Because we totally know of people dying of cancer 2000 years ago and they had research and labs back then to prove it? That just sounds stupid haha.

Smoke causes cancer. Not THC, not marijuana. SMOKE! Get it through your head. Please and thank you.

14. I'm not sure about the actual smoke itself. I only smoke once a week, and workout fairly heavily and have only barely noticed negative side effects from the actual smoke itself. However, I'm considering getting a vaporizer.

As for other effects, I believe you choose how much it affects you. Sure, most of the stoners I know are lazy ass drop outs that smoke and sell all day, everyday. No other hobbies really. But, like me and the majority of people on this website, we have a life outside of cannabis.

And the gateway theory is bullshit. WEED doesn't make the choice FOR YOU, you choose whether or not you want to hit the crack pipe.

15. Please, try to prove there is anything negative to smoking marijuana other than the fact your inhaling combusted smoke. :smoke:

Good Luck:wave:

16. If you are worried about negative health effects, just get a vaporizer, it doesn't get any healtier then that :)

17. Another great point.