weed's effects on orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ap420, Nov 21, 2009.

1. ya i bought some a while back and tried it out it was alright but i like weed better. only problem is the place i got it from was like 2 hours away from here and i just don't know the places that sell around here.

hmmm speaking of salvia that makes me wonder. Get messed up on that shit then get laid wonder what that's like. probably pretty crazy if you smoke enough to be tripping out and shit.

2. Well back to topic...yes orgasms are like 3-5x as good while blazed. I just get super freaking horny if I smoke alone and just go crazy lol. A lot of times it feels so damn good I finish pretty quick, but it's just bliss, for the longest too.

Another thing I have found, and some guys will probably think this is weird, but I bet the girls won't. You can probably guess where I'm going with this...I have this massager, basically a big vibrator that has 2 big nubs on the head. Well it happens to feel pretty freaking good on my dick. It's pretty comparable to the old fashoned way but the plus side is that you don't really have to work hard. This plus being baked=awesome, really long orgasms. Don't hate unless you have tried it!

3. Lol these threads always bring out the 'CANNABIS IS A MIRACLE DRUG!!!' bandwagon. I love stoned sex, but I love sober sex too. I find I can last a bit longer while stoned but the orgasm isn't really all that different. I can fuck harder and faster while sober because smoking just takes the energy out of me. As for the orgasm, it all depends. I've had incredible stoned orgasms and weak sober orgasms, I've also had wack stoned orgasms and unbelievable sober ones, it all depends on the conditions and who it's with. Cannabis really isn't a miracle drug when it comes to sex, it's just cool.

As for ALCOHOL, now THAT'S a miracle drug when it comes to sex, if you can get it up and aren't using a condom. I can fuck like a train for hours on end without tiring when I'm really drunk.

4. #64 EVERLY, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    i can take it any way. sober, high, or drunk. sober is a little more sweeter though. being high gets me a lot more wet and sensual. and drunk LOL wow that just make an interesting night for the both of us, cuz im an animal.

5. orgasms when i'm sober are good, i enjoy em, but they aren't anything amazing.
    when i'm high it's fucking crazy. like i can't control myself when i cum, and it seems like the orgasm itself lasts a lot longer.

6. /thread

+rep thats funny as hell

7. the stoned orgasm for me is amazing. Like when I smoke alone and I have some nice piff, right after smoking I jerk off when I'm extremely stoned and the orgasm feels like it lasts fo a legit 5 minutes (doesnt actually last that long but u know) idk it just feels so awesome

8. When I'm high I can get off and maintain an erection and just right back to it, multiple times.

9. that's freaking awesome i wish i could do that but i need 5-10 minutes in between

10. bump bump

11. Bud for me is an aphrodisiac.....my orgasms sober are great but when I'm high it's so much more intense. One time my bf and I were fucking and I came about 4 times, sore as fuck I asked if he was done and he said no lol....I go into another world when I orgasm high and they feel so much longer. I get so horny that even after fucking, right before bed, I have to rub one out haha...I love weed =)

12. Yea, being high affects my orgasms. It makes them more instense and I can last longer. It seems like I'm firin' mah lazor, with my penis.:D

13. Weed has alot of awesome medicinal affects pain killer, fights nausea, anti depressant, apetite stimulator, and it looks like i should ad aphrodisiac to the list for most people.

Hmm maybe i'll make a thread for people to post what they use it for medicinally if there isn't one already.

14. To me weed used to give me INTENSE orgasms which where AMAZING. But got caught by the police so stopped using weed, Now I'm on "legal" medication and clomipramine makes me last longer but when I orgasm it's like 300000000X times an orgasm of weed. It's like I get high on orgasms!

15. Weed makes the wife HORNY!  Honestly the only time we smoke is when the kids are gone and we are going to have sex.

She claims her orgasms are much more intense and while mine might not be more intense, they seem to last longer.  Maybe it just seems that way, but I'll take it.  It also seems to me that my dick is a foot long.  The strokes in and out seem to take forever.

Plus she says I am much more attentive and gentle when stoned and I lose my ticklishness so she can touch me anywhere.

16. all that extra dopamine going off. 

17. i usually like to get high before having sex because it does make the orgasms A LOT better. i am a girl and my bf loves to smoke before sex too because his orgasms are also better so i completely agree! ;-)

18. Eh, I last a good long time before smoking; just last almost too long after. A man can only take so much cardio then you've gotta do some work.