Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weedidas Bud Photography - Pathetic Dank Fluff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedidas, Jun 28, 2009.

1. #1 weedidas, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
    "Pathetically dank fluff" obvious reasons for the name haha, it is dank but extremely airy, sativa dominant strain, but most trichomes are amber... so much for the sativa high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh shit nice

3. whoa, nice pics and nice bud! :D

4. The fuck? Thats so dopeee, how'd you take the first picture? Its like...floating.

5. That looks fucking awesome :)

6. thats crazy. they had too much heat or too little light in that garden.

those amber trichs look tasty as fuck to me.

7. that is some awesome looking bud.
    how was the smoke on that??

8. you take what are by far some of the best marijuana photos ive ever seen. you should photograph for high times dude.

9. what kind of camera do you have?

10. Looks amazing!

11. that shit is so god damn dank it is floating!!! :eek:

12. damn fucken sweet bud man:hello:

13. You are my new favorite GC`er...
    I would +rep if I could.:smoke:
    What's your camera and lighting setup bro?

14. That first picture...one of the best I've seen.

15. nice buds and especially nice camera shots simply amazing!:hello::smoking:

16. Those pictures are out of this world and the buds look absolutely amazing, too bad you didn't get a nice sativa high though.

17. your pics are tremendous, everything about them wish I could take pics like that!!! that bud looks like its a little too airy for my personal preference, but none the less it looks like some incredible smoke. enjoy. :hello::hello::hello:

18. just amazing photo work...proboally the best photos i have seen on this site. looks like some haze to me very fluffy as u stated

19. Very nice! Did you make your lightbox yourself? I've seen a number of DIY tutorials for making them, never know how they would come out though.

20. wow those hairs are long as fuck hahah. What type of camera are you using?