Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed with fiber glass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Nickatina, Aug 16, 2012.

1. One of my buddies told me that there's weed laced with fiber glass going around my town and that when you smoke it it cuts your throat and get's you higher.. Sounds weird, but curious if anyone has ever heard anything about this? Shit seems sketchy

2. Lol it'll cut your throat but it won't get you higher.

Enjoy your bleeding lungs and coughing up blood.

3. Yeah I hope I don't pick any of that shit up. But, I know the grower of my shit so I feel pretty safe.

4. Stay the hell away from that. Anything regarding ingesting fiberglass can really damage you.

5. For real is there any way I can test my weed for fiber glass?

6. I think its just some stupid rumor to get you to not smoke the shit. when i used to dip (glad i quit that shit is nasty) I was told the certain kinds have fiber glass in them that would cut your gums and give you a better buzz wich i found out wasnt true. Now, i have heard of people spraying random aerosol sprains on the weed like Raid bug killer and shit.

7. Yeah haha I'm still smoking regardless. I picked up an o yesterday, so it hasn't scared me enough. I am actually very baked right now and paranoid, so it's the only reason I'm worrying about it.

8. who the fuck does shit like that? some real insane people out there

9. Putting fiberglass in your weed? Who the fuck would does this?

10. That same rumor was going around my town for the longest time. I don't know if it was true or not but I never smoked any.

11. I don't even really know what to tell you..be careful, check your bud?

12. im toooo fucking stoned i thought this just said "weed with grass" Lmao

13. #13 KushNMusic, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    dude im sure he's trolling you, the high's just got you paranoid man

14. when i think of fiberglass in weed i think of the episoid of "Oz" when oralley puts crushed glass in napoli's food.he didnt notice right away but after a while he started coughing up blood and died

15. Im jelly

16. Smoke from a bong so it will get filtered, then try looking for glass peices inside the water

17. it doesnt get you higher it gives you headaches,
    growers spray the plants with fibre glass because it makes the buds heavier so there getting more money. say you get a bag that weighs 3 grams if it wasnt sprayed it would probably only weigh 2 maybe 2 and a half.
    its the same as the way coke is cut with baking powder & other shit it just bulks it up
    dealers get more money for the same amount of product when they do this it does not enhance the weed in any way it actually make it bad, weed is a natural plant so obviously anything unnatural being sprayed on to it is not a good thing
    try to avoid this weed if you can its not good for you

18. Heres an idea to check put your biggest nug in your hands and rub your hands together until it completely grinded wait about 20 minutes if your hands hurts and have red bumps on them it has fiber glas in them. hope that helps you'll sacrifice your biggest nug but its worth it . better safe then sorry.

19. [quote name='"skuitarman"']I think its just some stupid rumor to get you to not smoke the shit. when i used to dip (glad i quit that shit is nasty) I was told the certain kinds have fiber glass in them that would cut your gums and give you a better buzz wich i found out wasnt true. Now, i have heard of people spraying random aerosol sprains on the weed like Raid bug killer and shit.[/quote]

Yeah I would hear that shit about Fiberglass in dip too. I quit too so good for both of us

20. I refuse to use my 12 gram nug for this but i will use a decently big one