WEED WILL BE LEGAL IN CANADA JULY 1ST 2018!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Shaawing, Mar 27, 2017.

1. 17th actually.

2. I'm really happy for you guys up in Canada! Freedom feels good! :hola:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Three Provinces (Nunavut, Manitoba and Quebec) are the only ones not allowing home grows. Someone will fight it in court and win based on constitutional rights. Guaranteed. That is why the Senate wanted it to be forbidden to home grow for all of Canada.
    Legal date is October 17, 2018.
    Up here in Canada we refer to America as the States. Sorry for the miscommunication.
    In Ontario the NDP approached the PC party and provided them with their plan on the sales of Cannabis in Ontario. It included letting private dispensaries (would have been good to know during the election) and PC party is considering. The party leader use to be one of the biggest hash dealers in Toronto in the 80’s. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can anyone else attest to this legality on growing in Manitoba.. I’m super frustrated on this topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Legal recreational marijuana: what you need to know | CBC News
    This article summarizes everything pretty well. According to it, Manitoba will not be allowing growing at home.

6. Damn!! Can someone give me good news about Manitoba !! This is kinda forcing me to move to a different province. So sick of this flat ass province with high crime rates, dirty people& streets and shit taxes.

7. Cheers GreaTGrammY

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey Hey Girl!!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. #109 GreatGrammy, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Why dont you start a grow journal? Looks like you have lots of choices. :)

10. With apologies to that most excellent piece of music, the national anthem of Canada:

Oh, Canada! Your bud so dank and green!
    Oh that skunky skank, from sea to shining sea!

Four plants each,
    With a scrogging screen,
    The watching world will see,
    A see of green from Halifax,
    stretching west clear to B.C.!

Oh Canada! Oh, sea of green!
    Change national anthem to this
    On October seventeen!

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I won’t troll you like that. It is brutal. Eventually someone will fight the Province on it and win. Shitty news and not fair at all.

12. No problem, I love my country. But am sick of Manitoba. May be moving to Ontario or Alberta soon, final destination should be B.C.

13. Ontario, if hydro doesn't kill you your car insurance will.

14. 10-4 dude I heard about it !!

15. Ontario the worst behind Quebec for weed. Alberta and BC are good choices with private dispensaries and no restrictions horible restrictions on consumption at the provincial level. Many cities are banning public smoking but the police have said it will be a very low priority. Alberta is banning outdoor grows and BC is banning plants visible from the street.

16. Well looks like anywhere is better than garbage Manitoba...

17. Yes those 3 have no home cultivation

18. Move to ontario thats where i live n have my whole life. Its a beautiful provence man our motto is ontario yours to discover. Northern ontario is just beautiful . Lots of bear wolves moose clean air millions of stars at night . Can just go jump in the crystal clear lakes awesome fishing biking hiking .

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’ve been to kenora 1020383828 times... even this short experience is beautiful... I can’t say this enough.... “im sick of shitty Manitoba”

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Alberta and b.c. are crazy prices to live sask all farm land lol ontario or east coast is the place to be.

• Like Like x 1