WEED WILL BE LEGAL IN CANADA JULY 1ST 2018!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Shaawing, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Sorry for the caps just so excited... Sorry I know a lot for you a American but for all my canadian buddies out there...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Legal fucking weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looked it up on cbc when I heared and I couldn't read much but apparently they are gonna allow us to grow 4 plants legally (for those people without a medical marijuana card who can grow whatever they are allowed within their permit)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Still too far away

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I know but still... at first they were saying 2019 because it would take them so long to work everything out so at least it's a year earlier than they said origonally

• Like Like x 2
  4. yeah it was just that last year they were saying spring this year April 20th 2017 I didn't even grow that much was planning on buying some from the store now I gotta go play the waiting game of a unreliable dealer to show up or to be home or to even answer his damn text wwhen I know he's sitting there looking at his phone..............ahhhhh why can't I just go down to the corner store like the drinkers

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well to make it clear about what they said last year is they said that it would be "announced" by this year 4/20 BUT it would take will 2019 to work out all the laws... was never gonna be actually legalized this year, just announced..

So you know there are lots of websites that will sell to anyone with proof of age (drivers licence, government Id card) they are within Canada so there is absolutely no risk of it getting opened by customs or anything... I've been buying from one for over a year now flawlessly and it's the best I've ever smoked they have $6-$12 grams, oil, hash, edibles..even topicals.. try looking at treemo.ca .. assuming you have a Id and are 19+ and are willing to wait a week for it to be delivered to you ( they are in Vancouver I'm in ontario and it takes a week.. do the math on where you are in canada..)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lucky fuckers. Meanwhile I've had to write all my congressman and senators to protect America's legal weed states from Donald Trump's administration. :-(

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. You would think trump would want to legalize.. it's good business and for the economy.. takes the money out of the illegal dealers and gangsters hands and puts in in the government's.. as long as they don't try to charge more than street prices anyways...

• Like Like x 2
  8. thanks for the info yes I'm 47 with chronic back pain (old motocross injury) thanks you sir....im from Ontario as well......very rural

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was a little skiddish about at when I found out but once I got past the mistrust of a online weed site, they are totally professional, everything comes in smell proof bags, great customer service... you'll be happy with it!

• Like Like x 2
  10. used to order from bud buddy long time ago. feel a lot safer bout it now. thanks again

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 4 plant limit? What about clones or mother's.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm guessing the whole point on the 4 plant limit is so people don't sell clones and breed.. that's probably gonna be for licensed or medical people... the reason why they want to legalize is so they can make all the money off of it.. not you lol.. unfortunately..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ya unfortunately.... Being in the cash cropping business. But even so who's going to know

• Like Like x 1
  14. Exactly... not much will change unless they make the regulated prices lower than illegal prices..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Sorry, double reply..
    youll probably even get more business cause knowing the government they will try to charge as much as they can so you'll get business from all the new "legal" hobby growers just starting out cause it's legal...

• Like Like x 1
  16. wonder how much male pollen is gonna be flying around....with all the new growers

17. Oh yea the majority will probably grow outdoors cause it's free and all..
    I'm safe... been planning my first tent for the past few weeks.. legalizing won't change anything for me.. was already planning on getting a 3x3 or 4x4 and getting 4 plants going at a time anyways...

18. They used this issue to get elected (and to get young people to vote), and still aren't ready to make it happen as they promised it would be by this April. Another year plus 3 more months to wait, and they may stall legalizing it completely until the next election in order to use this issue again to get re-elected. Not that I trust our government, and neither should anyone who knows how they operate.

Anyways, four plants seems pretty low per household, hopefully they won't tax it out the ass so that it costs over $10 a gram at the stores. Dispensaries are already very expensive, so they are hoping people won't grow their own, typical of the gov to try and monopolize it..

What no one talks about is the legalization of industrial hemp that can add tons of new jobs, and we can make soap, rope, paper, fibers, textiles way easier than chopping down trees(which doesn't make sense as hemp farms are renewable, meaning you can grow hemp again in the same spot).

• Like Like x 1
  19. Four plants is low, so is the 30 gram possession limit, and all that is designed to steer us to their taxable product.