Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed wet from bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Well I got my weed pretty wet from some bong water 2 days ago, Only realized that it was so wet yesterday so I put it in tissue paper. Its dried up now and was wondering if I will still get as high off it as i would if I didn't spill water on it.

Its a darker colour and the texture has changed and smells nasty now but still got the smell off weed.

Bit off a noobie question but it's never happened to me before.

Cheers

2. yes you'll get high thc isn't water soluble

3. just smoke it and find out

4. It will likely be a bitch to light but you will more than likely still get high. I got my own weed wet one time with bong water and it still worked after it had dried off enough.

5. Cheers guys all I needed to know.

6. It's gonna taste like shit but you may get a buzz from it. I used to smoke the ashes that would go through a bong and then stick to the sides and collect resin. It tasted like pure ass but it got me buzzed when I had nothing.

7. Yah, done that before. It's no big deal once it dries.

8. Happens to me more than I like to admit haha. Just let it dry out and it will be fine.

9. Once i dropped a gram in the pool, still in a bag... It was weird the thc was absorbed in the water because it was a yellow-ish oily look to it. Tasted like shit but got me a small buzz.. You should be fine if oyu let it dry