Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed vs girl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by listunt555, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Although I am female, I'll answer as if I were male. ;)

I would try to educate the "(except for weed) woman of my dreams" as to the many medical benefits of cannabis. Cannabis slows osteoporosis, halts breast cancer, eases fibro and arthritis pain, is fantastic for monthly cramps and PMS ( :hello: ), zaps migraines, may prevent Alzheimer's and several other unpleasant medical conditions. (click that first link in my sig for the proof)

If she turns out to be too bull-headed to believe the facts after reading a bunch of PubMed studies, followed by medical journal studies, all proclaiming that cannabis heals- then maybe, I should rethink the relationship. :eek: If she refuses to face the facts on this obvious issue, what else will come up in the future? :confused:

Granny :wave: