Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed txt to wrong person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by l30ng, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Haha, I've always been afraid of doing something like that

2. i said this in a nutshell to his mom via text, no text back and nothing on the scanner, about me at least lol...

Man i have a story to tell my other friends now, hollyyyyy shit ahaha
    i actually took my acoustic guitar out of its case so i could hide my bong, weed, lighter and scale all up in there... -___-

3. Scanner as in police scanner?

4. She did say "Are you trying to sell my son drugs?"
    and also said "This is not ok, i am alerting the police"

that was roughly 2 hours ago, i think she was just bluffing

5. yes a police scanner

6. Lesson Learned, considering a pay as you go phone for weed-related shit now lol

7. Sick lol you reminded me of that scene in incredibles if you've ever seen that movie lol

8. she probably didnt reply cuz shes to busy raping her sons brains out after that one

9. Uhh... What if she text back "How much for 8th?"

LOL

10. Thats fucking crazy, how could he not tell you that his old number is now his moms number. WTF

11. don't be a troll man.

Your not going to go to jail for sending some bud to the wrong person, they will be like wtf but most people try to avoid the cops and all the hassel they put you through wether you report the crime or are part of the crime. Just dont do deals with anyone you don't know in person

12. Haha, I used to accidentally text my dad all the time, and he'd reply with "stop texting me about that" But if she doesn't know your number, just make up something and you'll be fine. If she does say anything, say its a picture from google.