Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed through the washer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kage, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Ok dude... Its bud, smoke it.

It most likely washed off most of the trichs, but remember, there are still psychoactive chemicals inside the leaf/bud. It probably has dropped to meq weed status though.

I've dropped a nug in the toilet before (dont ask) it was soaking wet, let it dry, smoked it, got a nice buzz.

2. it's just my personal opinion. weed should be smoked in its finest. even if its shwag (misspelled horribly) not out of the washer....or toilet.

personal opionion

3. So... Santa left a Quad in my clothes dryer this morning. Although I'm not positive that it went through the wash, I'm certain that it's gone through the dryer at least twice. It wasn't mine - but now it is. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My question is, can I freakin' smoke it or not? It's sorta tough to find a solid answer on this subject. I mean, it looks to be about 8-10 nugs... If it were any less than that I would probably just toss it, but I was curious about whether or not it would be salvageable before I do. Since, you know, free bud and all!

Like, maybe if I stick it in a cup of rice or something? Or if it isn't smokable, would it still be edible? I don't know!

Seasoned Tokers, unleash your wisdom! :smoke:

4. What an old thread.... lol
    I know I wouldn't smoke it...

On the bright side, being how its wasn't yours, at least you didn't lose any money

5. Better to resurrect an old thread rather than make a new one, right? I feel like the mods are always telling us that. :p

And yes, I haven't lost any money... But I also haven't gained any weed! ...Not yet, that is.

Verdict is still OUT? Bump!

6. Smoke it for sure dude

7. if it hasnt gone through the wash then smoke it,
    if it has,
    well the OP said he felt fine.
    your choice?:confused:

8. Yeah. Some growers soak their buds for a couple days after harvest.

9. #29 puppybutt, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2010
    Isn't that admittedly a bit different than getting them wet after they've been dried and cured, though?

In any case - I went with the rice. It seemed innocuous enough. I've got all 10 buds in a huge bowl of dry risotto right now, almost 24 hours. I guess in a few days I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Edit: Okay, I totally got impatient. I tore up a little nugglet and smoked it in my Molino bubbler. It appears to be high mids - I've got a nice buzz going, nothing too intense. I didn't really notice a change in taste, but the smell of the bud itself and the smoke is slightly different than I'm used to. So far so good... Fingers crossed!?

10. What.

11. this just happened to me and im about to test it out

12. dude! i wouldent trust it man, think about it...

13. Hahaha ah the good ole days.

I've don't this, smoked it anyways.

Got sick after from soap taste.

14. My friend actually gave me a cut of weed that was some really good home-grown dank, but the catch was that he left it in his pocket when he did his wash the night before super stoned. I've been drying the whole thing out, and smelled the bag and was like "Naaaaa". Had the potency of some gross bricked mids. Sold all my gross "laundry-washed weed" to someone really desperate for 60 bucks, then got a fresh cut of Cotton Candy Kush.

I wouldn't suggest smokin machine washed shit, just flip it and get some dank :)

15. worst way to find out how dank my weed was when it went through the washer.
    if it still smelled dank i'd have no problem smoking it.
    but when it came out and was just like some damp crumpled plant material i'd find at the edge of a pond or something in my pocket, i took it as a loss.

learned real quick to check my pockets before i threw my clothes in the wash....