Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed,Then Probation,Then MY PRISON STORY(Now with PART 2 & THREE!!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011.

1. What happened was fucked up but I want to hear more man

2. Make part 2

3. Word up, man. You just brought back memories. Here in Jersey, the process is the same. I was told at 4am I was going away.

And it's called a "Sally Port". I don't know who that Sally-bitch was, but it's known as the entry-way and transport section for inmates.

Ahhh: Sally port - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And up where I'm at, it's county jail first, then something called CRAF which is the temporary spot where they classify you (what prison you're going to), then finally prison.

CRAF is the worst. That's the part with the toilets you described, and where you'll see 25 buttnaked convicts walking down the hallway after being disinfected for bugs. Ugh...

But you get used to strip searches at that point. You have to.

Jail and prison sucks. And I was there for the same reason as the op (if I got it right) - posession charges turning into probation turning into violations of probations for dirty urines turning into prison sentences.

Part 2, please!

4. It's disgusting this happens to innocent people who carry a harmless plant.

5. loved listening to your story, had me laughing haha.

They told you, you only had 3 mins to shit and piss and everything, oh man that sucks I feel you on that, Musta been so nasty lol shit hanigng out your ass, getting maced and being dragged into a cell, lol @ how you said now you know its real.

Were you in your own cell when you finnaly got out of reception? Did you make any friends with any gangs, or drug dealers in prison and buy some drugs while in there? lol

Make part 2!

6. "I got shit hangin out my ass" lollolololol

part 2 please...but yeah fuck the prison system. youre a good story teller, did you practice at all before making the video or was it off the dome?

7. yea prison is where i learned to take quarter shits....by the end of the day after ur 3 bathroom breaks u might have taken ur whole shit....i couldent controll the cut off at first had to teach my ass to pinch it off! haha

8. no this is just me talking....i just hit record and started my story and paid attention to clock n tried to stop b4 10mins

9. I met the realest people ive ever met in prison...true friend people who realy would take a bullet for ya....but no gang shit...just about every1 was in a gang...i only did biz deals with the crips only....i would trade canteen for extra breakfast n lunch trays..and help them steal peoples radio haha

10. What prison in NC was it?

11. My 3 comments after not watching the video:

1. Clean your house/shed thing. Its gross. I wouldn't take a step in that place.

2. 8 minutes?

3. The pro-marijuana movement doesn't need a video like this.

12. #32 HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Its a shed...we throw junk in it.....um lol sorry laughing a little at your post....man ima poor hippie type kinda guy man who made mistakes in my life and ended up with a good story out of it all; even if i did go to prison.....dont hate....theres enough of that in the world...people who watch the video love the story and smile thats all i ask for is to see som1 just a lil happier cuz my fuct up life ;) haha

13. Great video brother !!! hahahahaha!

14. +rep for Cannibal Corpse shirt as soon as im on my laptop

15. haha good shit man...glad to see your spirits haven't been broken

16. yea well my spirits were broken going into prison actualy....i was on drugs n shit at the time...coming out i felt like i was gonna get the best job and was so much healthier...i felt good comin out....but damn hard to find a job...all im good at is makin people laugh and i dont even try it just happens hah

17. HAHAHAHAHAHA dude put another video out that shit was epic!!

18. I request part 2. that shit was fucking funny man.

19. My 1 comment after reading your comment

Why the hell do you have to be such a dick? Why in any way was it neccesary. the guy is making a youtube video ( a fucking hilarious one) for people to watch. You never even watched it, how would you know it harms the pro-marijuana movement (he doesn't even mention bud in that video)

As for the 8 minutes thing, shut up. You're gonna spend 8 minutes of your life doing absolutely jack shit today, i promise.

20. "strip 'em down boys!"