Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed,Then Probation,Then MY PRISON STORY(Now with PART 2 & THREE!!!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011.

1. #1 HellsHippie, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Would be way to much to type so i made a video cause alot are intrested in som1's first time in prison and this is some of my personal experiences in prison hope you enjoy...and yes my life is funny a fuct up funny but none the less gives me good storys

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_20CxOho2Q]First Time In PRISON STORY - YouTube[/ame]

And now for Part 2

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIn2roZMJfU[/ame]

AND NOW FOR PART 3!!! ENJOY

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsIYbcK4F8[/ame]

feel free to ask questions :)

2. First post. watching video. one sec and laready lauhging my ass off lol

3. rofl i already shaved my nuts oh ya kinky ahahahaha

4. Roflrofl that face about the man cock coming out rofl!!!!

5. posted that shit on facebook

6. damn is my story that fucn crazy lol?....well hell yea bro thx haha....dude i had a crazy ass time in that mofucka!!!

7. hell ya dude u have no idea how hard i was laughing at that look when ur like OMG I WANTED SOMTHING THAT LOOKS LIKED A MAN!! ROFL

8. Dude, you`re the fucking man! Can`t stop laughing, peace and love!

9. well hell yeah! prison made me a lil cooler i guess! sweet...Prison rulz! haha ...peace and love bruh

10. It don't compare but I been in a holdin cell, once they got u locked up u ain't human to them anymore, just a statistic. You become an animal after gettin treated like shit.

11. Dude thats the messiest background i,v ever seen on a background hahaha nice video

12. hahaha that was awesome

13. Hahaha that's was funny

14. #14 Mr DudeMan, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    Pretty funny man, you seem like the kindof dude I'd chill with, if I ever go to southern US I'll hit you up.

Keep posting, But that's fucking bullshit man I'd go ape shit if I was treated like that, it's appalling thats what happens just for smoking the herb. I think the prisons here in the uk we have some privacy and treated like humans.

15. in the Uk the cops hit you with sticks....here they shoot you then hit you with sticks haha

16. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']

in the Uk the cops hit you with sticks....here they shoot you then hit you with sticks haha[/quote]

Haha true. The cops here have never bothered me, I know how to avoid them and everyone just takes the piss out of them here, it's great.

17. watch super troopers....thats the american police pretty much

18. I cannot continue to watch this...your hair...so damaged...

19. ROFL. Hahah I love it.
    "I got shit hanging out my fuckin' ass"

God damn lol! It's not funny that shit happened to you, but the way you talk about it, it's like how I would talk about something! Hah!! <3

20. Ha man you better make a part 2