Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, the magical hangover cure?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by XRxY, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I've noticed smoking a good ol bowl or two after a hard night of drinking, eases the pain of the hangover. Yesterday I couldnt eat anything, my head was pounding and just generally felt like shit, had a bowl and later on I was able to eat and most of my hangover pain subsided. I was just wondering if weed worked for other people as a hangover cure as well?

2. Its weed man. It always makes you feel better.

One time I got crazy sick, fever, couldn't eat, general soreness. I smoked and 20 minutes later i was just chillin crackin up on the couch

weed man. :smoking:

3. I was so hungover once that I had to leave the area where my friends were tokin cause the smell was making me extremely nauseous, but once I manned up and took a couple hoots I was 98% not hungover 15 minutes later

4. It's a temporary fix.

You'll feel better almost immediately, but when the high wears off you'll feel worse than before

5. Thats when you light another one :smoke:

6. Few shots of rum, aspirin, and a a few bowls - hangover fixed.

7. I have always called weed the hangover cure.

I never partied without having some buddha to wake up n chief.

It is an instant cure for sure.

8. works for me, in addition to plenty of water, hangovers dont come fucking with me no more.

9. I like smoking after drinking. you feel wayyyyy better

10. If you're going to smoke after drinking, just make sure you're not totally shitfaced and its been a decent amount of time after drinking...

because as most people know..

too much alcohol + weed at the same time = the spins

11. totally OP....I get a few beverages, sit out in the sun and smoke a couple bowls.

12. All right ima follow your advice and smoke a joint right now. Yesterday I got wasted for Halloween, I don't usually drink alcohol but I gave it a chance and now I feel fucked up. Damn alcohol hangovers.

13. After a dedicated night of drinking, nothing does the cure like a nice hot shower, plenty of water, and burnin down a nice L...love it

14. Drink water when you're drinking and you'll never have a hangover again. I can drink as much as I like now and always be hangover free. Obviously the amount of water you need to drink depends on how long and how much you've been drinking - eat something too if it's a 12 hour+ session.

Then you can enjoy the bowl the next day without having to "relieve symptoms" :)

15. If I blaze a fat one when I wake up after a heavy night on the drink then I feel fucking merked for the entire day, unable to formulate cohesive sentences or perform even the most menial of tasks.

16. Weed works like magic for me whenever I'm hung over.

I can wake up and throw up just at the thought of lightning a bowl. When the said bowl is smoked I calmly walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast, and I'm feeling pretty good..

My none smoking buddies always wonder how I'm not hungover (we usually buy way too much alcohol for parties) the day after, and at that point I usually just throw a fat grin to my buddy that doesn't support a legalization and know I smoke.

17. It always helps for me. Whenever I've woken up hungover, I just took a couple of bong rips and I really do feel sooo much better. Weed is the cure for everything.

18. Yeah definitely even a few puffs off a joint sorts me out after a night of drinking, best hangover cure you can get.gets rid of any nausea and instead of gettin sick you can munch down a nice breakfast and youll be right as rain:D

I agree with just drinkin plenty of water while you drink though, prevents hangovers altogether as you arent dehydrated when you wake up which is basically what a hangover is.

19. I tend to green out after waking up to a hangover and immediately getting baked.

20. you mean you feel sick from it evilalex?only one or two puffs not even gettin baked if you can stomach even the slightest inhale seems to cure nausea