Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed that looks dank, makes me very weak/tired, I go to sleep right away

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could this just mean its weed that makes you sleepy? I thought it was just that but when I take a hit my body feels extremely tired and weak and its hard to walk around..could this be part of the sleepiness?

Does this mean its a full/pure indica? What do you think it is? Or heavy indica? (What does that mean by the way?)

The weed smells great and looks great

2. It was indica harvested late is all. Good bedtime weed.

3. A "heavy" Indica refers to the percent of Indica in a hybrid plant. I would think that any hybrid over 50 percent Indica would be call a "heavy" Indica.

4. Definitely an indica. It also could have flowered for a long time allowing for more amber trichomes which = couch lock, sleepy effects.

5. it was probably laced with Tryptophan :hide:   indica make tommy sleepy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.