Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed tea recipes?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gods bud, Nov 9, 2013.

1. No butter ones I've tried that and it's disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well without butter, the only other option would really be whole milk.

Buy some whole milk, or the highest percentage milk you have. (2% will NOT work for this. I've tried, waste of weed).

Throw about half a cup - 1 cup of milk in a pot, then take about .75g of weed, or 3-4 g of stems(yes it works), and grind it up as finely as possible. Throw that in as well. Turn it on high until' it boils.

Turn the heat down to medium and let simmer for ~10 minutes. You might need to replace some milk.

After that, add a cup of water and the tea bag you want to use. Let simmer another 5 - 10 minutes, take off heat, strain, sweeten, and enjoy. Gets you super loaded :)

You can't make super potent tea without it tasting funny. I'd go for hot chocolate - Do the same thing I said here, but use only the milk, and after you boil the milk and weed just add hot chocolate mix - or what I do, is add chocolate chips in the milk. Delicious, fresh, weed hot chocolate. You don't taste the weed much, and you'll want another cup because it tastes so damn good! (watch out, it's potent!)

3. Seems so simple... So you just throw weed and milk together and heat it for 10 min.

4. Weed and fat-rich milk, yes :) You might want to go with 15 minutes though, just in case! If you want to go the extra mile and really bring out the potency a bit, I heard adding a teaspoon of olive oil helps. I've added butter to the hot chocolate before as well, seemed to do the same as oil.
    Doesn't alter the taste too much imho, I think the people that complain about it put way too much in.

5. The hot chocolate method over tea is a winner! :)

6. Alright the hot chocolate idea is amazing and thanks! Stay up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If u use 2% milk and just add butter can u still make potent chocolate milk?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

No. You would need chocolate too.

9. This. 

10. Uhhm, MAYBE.
    You'd need to boil it for longer, that's for sure. If you were going to do this, I'd wrap it up in tin foil and bake the weed at 220 F for like 10 mins first, then do the above steps, but boil for 15 minutes. You should be fine then, especially if you bake the weed a bit ahead of time.