Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DanLovesWeed, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Something I've done that works to flavor it is put mints like mentos of altoids in your container with your weed. It probably isn't good for you in terms of health, but I never experience any adverse affects from it and it makes the first few hits from a bowl minty.

2. You can still taste the different flavours of different strains irrespective ofn whether you use tobacco or not. Obviously you'd taste it more without but it doesn't take away the unique taste away, despite what some people on here seem to think.

3. :rolleyes:

When was the last time you bought and smoked some bud from England?

4. #24 tharedhead, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    Cannabis can quite naturally taste strongly of quite a few things. Chocolope being my favorite.
    Why? How? Terpenoids :D

Shift in cannabinoid research from THC to other, potentially more useful chemicals

How Cannabis Works: Wake Up and Smell the Terpenes!

http://cannabination.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Major-components-of-Cannabis-terpenes.jpg

5. A little bit of cigarette will not diminish the taste of cannabis,
    but if you go to around 50/50 toby it'll fully kill the taste of your weed except for the faint taste of MJ escaping the wretched toxic fumes of tobacco.

6. Cant argue with that. But 50-50 is pretty pointless, you wont be getting that stoned.

7. Its just like wine or whiskey.... Mmmm, definatly undertones of strawberry, and mmmm yes yes Im tasting, peat, no, wait wait... burnt peat, with toasted hop..! :)

There are different smells and tastes but the smells that name weed such as grapefruit or blueberry etc are subtle and they all still smell like weed... Some real good dank weed smells like rotting cat sick but I dont think anyone has gone down that route whilst naming their cross :D

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyoXAbhz2xc]NUGGETRY Cat Piss Strain Review - YouTube[/ame]

9. Tell that to my stash box ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. weed taste like weed always has, and it is actually a decent taste considering cigarettes and alcohol are gross.

11. fuck me dude that's a fuck load of weed, if you're English you obviously live in a way better place for weed than me..

surprised at how many comments this got :)

cheers all

12. lol i had some that tasted like orangina yesterday

13. put a orange peal in your bud container and you can taste a nice fruit taste

14. Actually if you put say strawberries in your soil it will smell like strawberries but idk about taste