Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed taste like shit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iLikeOreos69, Feb 14, 2013.

1. So yesterday I went out with some friends and bought an oz of mids then smoked some spice and got the highest I've ever been. Then we went to a friends house and smoked a ton of weed and then I went home and waited till I was coming down to pack a bowl. I smoked half of the bowl of my newly bought weed forced myself to finish it because I started feeling really sick like my stomach hurt and my mouth tasted really nasty and I started burping smoke which has never happened before. So is this shit weed or did I just smoke too much that day? I mean I got high off it but it just made me feel real sick. Oh and after that bowl was gone i started to feel fine again after like 10 minutes.

2. ^Shouldn't smoke spice dude. Also discussion of other drugs isn't allowed on here. But, to answer your question, you probably got low quality weed. The burping up smoke could have been due to swallowing smoke.

3. If you're burping smoke, you swallowed it. That explains the upset stomach too.

It's probably just shitty mids.

^^
    Beat me to it.

4. Well, the only way you can burp smoke is by swallowing it... that = stomach hurt. The shitty taste can be caused by low quality weed.

5. #5 Nullster, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    Or, you could be coming down with something, like a cold/flu. They can alter the taste of smoke days before you know you're sick.

6. >2013
    >Still smoking synthetics
    Lol.png

7. I'm good now I think I'm gonna smoke it again and see if it is bad weed. And I don't remember swallowing the smoke at all like I was just sitting and burped up smoke like tf.

8. Synthetics can kill you. It's horrible for your heart and fries your brain. People get cardiac arrest or seizures and die. They also choke on their vomit. Not to mention the high is scary and it tastes like shit. It's created with old herbs with a form of gasoline and chemical hallucinogens sprayed on it. Sound delicious?

9. Are you smoking blunts?

10. damm we get shit weed down here...aka mids for some of yall....
    its nasty
    sometimes it leaves a nasty after taist in ur mouth, sumtimes it makes ur mouth water that nasty taste
    sometimes it makes u feel sick 2 ur stomuch

sumtimes u can smoke so much wher eu feel sick, headace, tummy ace,

11. or lung tumors

12. I had a tumor once. Then i ate it. :D

13. when smoking spice, it just takes like one hit to fucking stoned. but you're only stoned for 20 minutes. lol. no point in smoking that shit, it's unhealthy and could be very detrimental to your health. but anyway yeah you swallowed smoke. more specifically, mids smoke. lol. so ya that's the reason for the painn