Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed taste and smell like burnt hash browns?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notokenochoke, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Everytime i smoke, the weed smells good but once i burn it and smoke it, it smells like some burnt hash browns and the taste is not to pleasant. Mabe its just the weed im smoking but damn it makes my house smell like burnt hash brown not even like weed.

2. what is the quality/condition of the bud?

3. It's not dank, its more like schwag. Its starting to turn brown and falls apart easily. That's all my connect has though :(

4. How clean is your piece? What do you smoke out of?

5. I currently don't own a piece so im smoking out of a grimmy ass soda can :(

6. Maybe it's got some mold on it..

7. if it's schwag, sometimes that smells really strong. Doesn't smell strong like weed, just smells strongly of burning plant material. Has almost that strong burning wood smell sometimes.

8. [quote name='"notokenochoke"']I currently don't own a piece so im smoking out of a grimmy as soda can :([/quote]

Bad bad bad. Don't use a soda can. Buy some papers for $2.

9. Papers would be a waste for me. I dont buy enough to even roll half a joint. My tolerance is so low just a few hits out of a soda can will get me high. I make like a tener last 3-4 days.

10. Then buy a damn 2 dollar metal one hitter...

If you can afford weed, you can afford to buy a pipe for a few bucks.

11. Oh, i guess i forgot to mention i dont live anywhere near a head shop and my debit card is dry. (like 5 cents on that bitch).

12. Haha well you could always try using an apple...

13. Don't come on here and ask us a question than ignore the answer.
    Stop smoking schwag out of a soda can (which is horribly unhealthy)

14. I know.... People only want to hear what they want to hear.

Or see what they want to see in this case :rolleyes: