Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed superstitions?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by God's Son, Jan 29, 2003.

1. just avoid the problem all together, use a magnifying glass.

2. I think its a tennessee thing man. Its funny, i always subconciously buy green ones too. Maybe its good tennessee instinct!

3. I've got a few within my small group.
    -always take your shoes off if you're sitting on the floor while smoking
    -if the roller/packer takes the first hit, pass to the left
    -for anyone else, pass right
    -never use a white lighter (yes, i have had an experience with one)
    -whoever supplied the most weed decides what to do with the roach
    -don't smoke salvia, spice, or any kinda of weed substitute on 420

those are just a few. nobody specific came up with them, they just kinda became unwritten rules for our group

4. I never heard of a red lighter being bad luck but a white one yes
    i think a white lighter is badluck because my friend got one that day and we got pulled over by a cop so we ditched that bitch.

5. I don't believe any of that stuff. Any lighter is good, as long as it's functional.

By the way, you guys know you resurrected a seven year old thread, right? :laughing:

6. i didnt believe the white lighter thing at first, but the one time i used one, i got caught with bud by the rents that weekend. sooo im scared of them now lol but idk rly wat to believe?
    and a ritual... well whoever packs the bowl gets the first hit. thats pretty much it. oh and whoever gets the last hit must kick the bowl
    just basic toking etiquette

7. Don't have any superstitions in my circle of friends. We just toke up and enjoy.

8. I won't smoke if theres a white lighter; we never use one and we always smoke in this golf course cabana that's a really chill spot. Go figure the one night we bring out a white lighter we get rolled up on by cop cars and have to run just barely escaping. Second time I used a white lighter was in college and we got campus security at our door and had to bust out the back and run.

It's real folks!

9. whoever rolled the blunt/ joint has to light it
    if u didnt roll it and u light it;; the bad luck is on you.

10. in MA its bad luck with a white lighter had my own experiences friend touched it then went dirtbiking and crashed

11. same by me.

lmao funny story:

was going to smoke with my these kids for the first time, like 4 other kids if i remember correctly. when my turn came to hit the pipe, i busted out my lighter and in unison all of them go "NO!!!!! wtf man!!!" and i just looked at them like :eek: and hit that shit. now i try to always use a white one just in case i find any other people with that same superstition, funny stuff.

at my work last year, we called this kid "Bad Juju" cause the only time he ever smoked with us he knocked the bong over and broke it... And one time at work we got caught smokin at our spot, and he wasnt there, but as the security guard was taking our names, we see juju walkin towards us cause he was apparently lookin for us to chill, since we had ditched him to go smoke lol

12. its white lighters here, and a rule here is that if you role something you get it hit it first, even if its some one else's bud

13. I can relate to the OP, one superstition I stumbled upon in my group was that lighting a blunt you didn't seal with your spit was bad luck.