Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed sucks(long time user)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420boxing, Mar 9, 2014.

1. I'm 29. Started smoking when I was 15. In high school it was something that I did on and off. I quit for several years after high school and didn't pick up again till I turned 26. From then till November of last year I smoked nearly everyday. Honestly all I can say that I gained from weed has been heartache and financial problems. The issue with weed is that it is y potent enough so people seek it out a lot but they never fully get what they're looking for. Hash, not hash oil, is the only thing I've smoked where I've felt satisfied to the point where I didn't feel a dependency. I also felt like it helped me psychologically. Weed has fucked me up to financially and I've run into a legal issue because of it. When I look back to all the times I've smoked I honestly don't think it was worth it. I'm all for people having the right to choose what they can put in their body, but the hastle and judgement also police issues that come from weed don't make it worth it. Hash is a different story. I don't really believe in medical mj as much as I do in hash being medically beneficial.

2. I do not feel like weed becomes a financial problem if you don't let it. Like me for example I am 18, going to college and working a job, I know where to spend my money and how to spend it. Also I for some reason always have weed.

3. I cannot stress enough how much vapes save you money. You could make a oz last 3-4 days smoking blunts or you could pack the vape and make it last a month +

4. But I understand life would be clearer if I wasn't smoking weed all the time....but I'm addicted to the devils lettuce

5. its different for everyone. i live a successful and happy life and i toke every day. and weed leaves me completely satisfied.

6. I think your just a dumb ass who can't handle there shit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

you are aware of where hash comes from aren't you?

...and all your troubles... are due to the law, propaganda based stigma, and your weak will power.

8. #8 HSO Bandages, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    I think you just need to go on a t break then start blazing up a few times a week

trolling?

[​IMG]

10. #10 Smoke Dank errday, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Come on man look at my picture I'm concernedmom420

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Life is clearer when you don't smoke weed every day

12. Oh the irony....

13. Didn't really read it, sorry. But to reply to your title at least:

The neat part about not liking something (like weed) is that you can just stop doing it.  :confused_2:

14. #14 SauceDaddy, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    all these problems are babylon created. If you could grow your own weed with no worries you'd be fine. It would cost you WAY less. You'd have no legal issues.

chant down Babylon

15. People eventually pick something for why their life is that way. It's just easier to cope with I suppose.

16. Don't blame the weed man, blame yourself. 

17. Exactly. OP, you need to be responsible, and figure out your priorities, before enduring in Weed.

18. This is why me mental deficients should not be allowed to smoke weed...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Excluding the "me" I'm high that doesn't count lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app