Weed Stuck In My Tree Perc

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 4Tripy2Hippy0, Jul 27, 2016.

1. IMG_20160727_244908436.jpg So its been like a week and a half, almost two and theres been this piece of bud stuck in my inline perc's tree perc. Ive tried blowing through the mouthpiece and the joint without water and with water, please help. Ps im a newb sorry if anything is odd, this is my first post ever. IMG_20160727_244908436.jpg

2. Okay I had a similar problem with my piece, just different percs. The next step is to go outside put your hose on medium power and push the hose up against the top. The pressurized water will hopefully force it out. If that doesn't work give it an alcohol with Epsom salt shake. If that doesn't. Work use a hairdryer to get the moisture all out of your piece and the the bud stuck in there, hopefully will let you shake it out.

And could you give a full picture of the piece?

3. Thank you guys for the tips, I'm gonna try the right away, and heres a full pic IMG_20160727_104248584_HDR.jpg IMG_20160727_104248584_HDR.jpg

4. I see its multi perc. You'll have a much easier time getting the bud through the barrel as opposed to the in-line. So run the water through the joint for the slide, not the top.

5. Ok, I'm just kinda sketch of breaking my inline Perc, I will give it a try tho

6. Your glass is not as fragile as you think, just keep the piece steady so it doesn't get knocked over. Running water through your piece isn't going to break anything.

7. Part of my cleaning routine is blasting hot water through the joint end of my pieces. The hotter the better. It gets the glass super hot to the touch. Then I empty the water and do my alcohol soak. The dirtier the piece, the longer you shoot hot water through it.

As a matter of fact, those cheap shower wand attachments work great when you pull the wand off and shove the hose into the joint end of the glass piece. Just walk away and come back in a couple minutes. Most of the crap melts off and out. If a bunch of sticky shit sticks to you tub or shower the just run the hot ass water over it for a min and then wipe it up.