Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Stuck In My Grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SupremeClientel, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I got this grinder as a present and its pretty bare bones, and I like it. On top its got this lid to store weed in. I put a little bit in there one day and closed the lid. Now I can't open it!! It used to just twist open, no problems. Now nothing! I tried running it under hot water. I tried using one of those grip things that help you open jars. No dice.

Any advice? Its kinda frustrating and I don't wanna crack it open or some shit just to get the weed.

Like a fuckin frozen Wonderball, I tell you...

2. Pics good sir... We need them.

3. What is it made out of?

4. I can't get the pic to upload (my laptops in the process of screwing me over). Its plastic.

5. can you post a link to a similar grinder on amazon or something?

6. [​IMG]

it looks like that, but at the top its just a twist off cap with a small compartment for weed. Its magnetic in the middle.

7. Since it's plastic just break the grinder with a hammer or something, and go get yourself a good quality one.

8. Try putting in the freezer for atleast 15 minutes, and then take it out and twist. it should open up
    I say invest in a quality grinder for the future though, goodluck.

9. Tap it with a knife and run it under hot water.. 8)

10. I have had that problem with my grinder from putting too much bud in the top, but mines metal. I just twisted it over and over and it got loose.

Sorry I can't help out too much. Good luck!

11. Bro you gotta fucking throw it against a painting on the wall.

12. When my grinders get jammed I just let them sit in boiling water than scrape out the bits of weed and let it dry out and hit it in a popper the next day

13. dose it in gasoline. then throw matches at it until it blows up. make a game out of garbage

14. [quote name='"snowz4life"']dose it in gasoline. then throw matches at it until it blows up. make a game out of garbage[/quote]

I don't know about you but weed isn't garbage to me haha.