Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed storage duration

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allend10289, Feb 16, 2009.

1. how long can you store your weed before its no longer good to smoke?

2. 48 hours. after 48 hours, mail it to me so i can get rid of it for you.

pm me for my address...

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>

actualyl dont pm me lol, weed can stand (to my knowledge) interminably without going bad, just keep it in a jar so it doesnt dry out too badly

3. Like the one above me said, keep it in a jar. Generally try to keep it room temperature and not too much humidity.

4. i have it in an excedrin container, and another one in a film container where film rolls used to be stored. is that good?

5. those arnt bad but they can get too small

i got 2 glass jars, about the size of my fist alittle bigger too

just go to a grocery store and go to the mustard section, they have some good funky jar selection. If you can, try getting one where u can get your hand in there pretty easily so u can pick up ur bud if u want to, its really preference but thats my 2 cents