Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed still a bit wet in mason jars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mitch7, Sep 30, 2013.

1. i got an ounce off of a plant, the weed had to be taken down from drying early and was mostly finished off in a box with a bit of airflow. i brought it up to my college to cure but noticed that the stem was still a bit hard to break. i can not leave it open again or the whole residence will smell and i am afraid that if i cure it in air tight mason jars the weed will grow mold, is there anything i can do that can dry the weed but still keep it air tight and cure it to become fresh

2. Quick dry it aha, put it on a tray and chuck the tray in your car.

If you break the nugs up it will dry quicker but smell a teeny bit more ;)

3.  no car,

4. Break nugs up, put them between paper towel, chuck in bag and chuck on windowsil then :)

A lot of chucking involved, not sure I can handle it!  :hide:

6. Aha how bout we replace chuck with slap then? Just slap them buds on some paper towel aha

Now, Now, don't get crazy on me. That would be domestic abuse, you can't hurt my love!  :smoking:

8. Ahahaha

9. Put them jars in a box, get a thingy from the dollar store meant to reduce humidity in damp rooms and put it in box, get some sort of smell stopper thingy and put it in the box, im real stoned and thats what i could think of i hope it helps

10. Put your bud in some paper towels and shove that shitwad in some of Uncle Bens wild rice(or shitty minute white rice if you don't appreciate your herb) sucks up all the moisture aNd won't mold!
    +added bonus
    Doesn't smell like fresh cut grass in your dorm room/ out your window! Good luck!

11. If you can not leave the jars open and buds are still wet, I'd suggest you open that jar to burp it very very often.