1. Anyone know where I can get weed stickers (to put on my bong)? The only stickers I can find are brand stickers and I want funny stickers or basically anything other than a brand name on a sticker  :smoke:

2. EBay! I bought a 10 pack of mini leaf stickers ($2+ship) from one seller and he included a free giant pot leaf-heart sticker.

Needless to say, my bong is well decorated.

3. ^^^ Yup ebay is good. Just look for bigger sellers so you won't get scammed :D

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Put a sticker that says "I smoke drugs" on your rear license plate.

You'll get some awesome recognition

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. There's lots of weed related pages on instagram that have stickers that they make

6. Red bubble is the best site

7. if you want some higher brand stickers for bongs, rigs, titanium, and etc., I can suggest aqualabs. they have sovereignty and highly educated stickers that they've sold me before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 Bongstickers, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    Hey Guys!

We are new to the community but we are www.Bongstickers.com we make just that "Stickers for your Bong"

We are new but we have tons of stuff to choose from and we do make custom stickers as well at great rates!

All our stickers are Vinyl stickers so they can be get wet, washed and they will last!

We do stickers for @IwillMarryMary @Self33 @High_Hopes_Creations and so many more awesome marijuna related artists!

Any questions let us know as we are here for the community and want to help bring your projects to life without breaking the bank!