Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed stays lit on fire after the lighter is pulled away?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeerBongMan420, Sep 28, 2009.

1. This happens to me every once in a while. Nothing id stress over man

2. You son of a bitch.

3. yeah that happens to me all the time. if its a joint or blunt let it burn a few seconds and blow it out, if its a bowl it should go out on its own.

4. could be burning stems

5. its too dry, usually regs are like that but based on your description you dont have no regs ;)

6. it's on fire dude.. that's a cherry, just hotter I guess?

7. you are correct!

I GROW ORGANIC
    I HAVE A CANNABIS TROPHY FOR MY QUALITY
    MY DRIED CURED BUDS ARE GOEY AND SOFT EVEN WHEN FULLY DRY. THEY LIGHT ON FIRE JUST LIKE HASH DOES
    IT IS BECAUSE IT IS SUPER POTENT!. THE OILS ARE CATCHING FIRE! THC galore!!!! :) peace and pot

-poor flushing on the other hand for all the noobs would leave blackened ash and even a possible crackle for the phosophurs 
    -good flushing will leave white to grey/white ash with LITTLE TO NO BLACK IN THE ASH WHAT SO EVER. 

8. whoa wait

when you set it on fire, it catches fire :confused_2:

[​IMG]

9. It's normal for dank weed to burn like that.

When we used to smoke mexi-brick, from time to time we would miss a seed and put it in the pipe by accident. Whoever smoked it, got thier ass kicked because the ghost of general Santa Ana would rise from the ashes for split second and smack the smoker across the face.

10. What dude says. Mine burns similar...its all organic minus the superthrive...it burns grayish white/white. I did not flush...matter of fact I added 5-1-1 9-6-2 and kelp/molasses 2x last 2 weeks harvested 3 days after last dose....left bottoms to the male for seeds...I started light deprivation in June outdoor greenhouse... Seeds almost done looks like I'll beat the mold! My flowers burn without flame. I light the piece it cherries on its own. I can control the burn for a smaller or bigger hit this way. It does not crackle or flame up. It is super dank!!! In my past experience cannabis crackles from either burning seeds exploding open stems catching fire or too much fertilizers residual leftovers...nothing was mentioned of ash color of said cannabis that lights and continues to burn with a flame on its own...sounds like excessive fertilizers too me. I could be wrong..... Either I have never smoked super duper chronic or that's Huckabee

11. Sounds like you are not grinding your bud up enough.  When you light in and pull the smoke through the flame will burn the plant matter on top, grinding your bud up more and packing smaller hits will solve your problem.