Weed star inline!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mariguanaman, May 26, 2010.

1. #21 sinsemillaplease, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Don't play dumb. I said nowhere near the truth to accent my point that your minimum was nowhere near accurate relative to the cost of an inline. If we call $113.16 the minimum cost of a quality inline (as you attempted to) you were off by 226% at the max to 140%. With the small numbers we're dealing with that is nowhere near accurate. That's serious over-analysis and unnecessary effort but you're the one who had to go and put an (attempted)obviously hyperbolic statement under a microscope. (I say attempted because as I just demonstrated... you really were WAY off relatively)

Edit: And you left out shipping costs... probably on purpose at that.

If you read my whole post, you know full well I stated that one can be had for cheaper than $90 but my favorite recommendation has been and will continue to be the SSFG one for $90. Imo it maximizes thrift and quality in a way that other cheaper options don't. Since that is my opinion it is my recommendation but I pointed out that there are other "quality" options for less than 5x the amount of the W*... which was the whole point of my post... that you completely missed... I sincerely hope it's not for lack of capability.

I'll say it alone AND highly specific AND spaced away from the rest of the message AND in neon orange to make it clear to you... even though you bolded it yourself in your quotation.

A better quality option than the weedstar can be had for 50-80 dollars otd and your extra expense will net a better ratio of improved quality than 1:1.

2. Just noticed this. Glass does break without dropping. Happens all the time. In the functional glass pipe industry it is rarely ever an issue for anything but chinese import glass that is poorly annealed. It can shatter without notice. :p

And yes I did choose to point out this inaccuracy to pile it on... I'm human.. and competitive. :devious:

3. Aight..............My math must suck

30 dollars times 3 is 90 bucks? so I can say ...........3 times right? I was just using your numbers.

if he got a inline that was 150 wouldnt that be 5 times as much money?

I suck at math trust me, but I do know 30 times 5 is 150. so that would be an inline thats 5x the price?

Im not joking, i busted out my calculator. 30 x 5 is 150. Was I using the wrong mathematical terms or something?

4. So your saying, something bad might happen, but more than likely wont?

Alot of people buy weed star items here, Im sure you would see more threads about the bongs exploding for no reason if that were the norm right.

I usually just see people talking about how much they love their pieces.

And Im not competitive, Im single, so unfortunately you are my greatest source of entertainment -.-;