Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed soaked in wine..?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tetrahydrocide, May 2, 2011.

1. I recently received Afghani Gold that was soaked in wine for a grape flavor from a friend. I'll have to say that it definitely does have a grape flavor. The leaves are brown-ish and look nothing like weed, but I smoked it because I trust the person who gave it to me. It gave me that familiar marijuana high, although it wasn't as intense as I prefer. However, it being Afghani Gold, it was a body high, which I'm not used to. I'm used to the euphoric mind rape of dro. Does anyone know anything about soaking weed in wine or care to comment on this?

2. Wine has alcohol which binds to THC so that's why it wasn't as strong.

3. What is that matter with your "friend"?

4. This is sketch.. :(
    Soak some shwag in wine and call it "afghani gold" LOL

5. Why would you want to ruin good weed with wine?

I don't know. I don't get it. :|

6. I've had jamacian soaked in rum or whisky i cant remeber which, was strange but nice

7. Like someone else said the alcohol leeched out some if not most of the THC in the bud. Doesn't sound like a particularly bright idea to me.

8. your friend probably didn't try to rip you off. But yes, thc was lost to the alchohol in soaking it.

9. He's probably getting mad ripped off that wine though...

10. Yep :cool:

11. Leave nature in her pure form in my opinion :)

Drink wine then smoke but don't mash em together.

12. #13 Euphoria Ky, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    lol yup

13. I heard that too much sugar can kill thc, wine has a lot of sugar in it im pretty sure

14. #15 KingOfKek, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Sounds gross. Drink the wine that the weed soaked in. That might be good