Weed Smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSamurai300, Nov 10, 2011.

1. #1 HerbSamurai300, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    When i think about the how long i've been smoking it kinda grosses me out. Just the thought of my lungs being black makes me feel like weed is ruining my life. I mean how long does it really take to turn you're lungs black? Marijuana has sooo much Tar in it it's not even funny..even more than Cigs. I'm pretty sure my lungs are blacked out after my 5 years or so of constant smoking. I used to completely DESPISE smoking and drinking and every since that first moment when i decided to hit the joint i've been smoking almost every day. The older i get i realize that i need to try my hardest to stay healthy so i can stay on this earth longer. I'm only 19 but the thought still gets to me lol. I guess using smoke as a method to get high is the bad thing. Smoke deteriorates you're Teeth, Mouth, Throat, Lungs, and whatever else it goes through. Now edibles are a much safer method of getting high because obviously it eliminates the process of smoking. I guess what i am trying to say overall is that using the smoking method to get high off weed is what truly created a bad habit for me and black lungs and deteriorated organs outweighs the benefits of being high. My body is so used to having the feeling of smoke going through it that i always want to have it. maybe it is psychologically addicting? From here on out i am gonna try my hardest to stop smoking weed due to my overall well being. I know some people will say space out the times that i smoke meaning once a week, or once a month and so on, but i think that smoking overall just needs to be eliminated from my "life schedule" and if i ever want to get high again, i need to use a much safer/healthier method of doing so.

2. Dude, just get a vaporizor.

3. True, but they are too expensive for me at the moment. The cheapest one i found at the headshop was $100

4. Get an MFLB, only $120 and it's easily the best vaporizor for the money. I have one and I loooove it.

Edit:Or you can be ghetto and build a lightbulb vape :laughing:

5. #5 Mason420, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    I got my MFLB for only $83 brand new on amazon with the serial number and everything. it makes weed taste so much better...! Smoking doesn't taste like it used to now,hahaha I use hemp wick all the time too haha. :smoke: it's nice though you can pack .005-.1 trenches and get high from it :)

6. Yaaah man :smoke: Love my hemp wick, won't smoke with a lighter now hahaha.

7. Smoke oil

8. Is a vape worth it? I was going to buy a bong this weekend but do you guys thing a vaporizer is a better choice?

9. yea i tried a vape before, its super smooth! I'm definitely gonna save up for it.

10. My G, don't stress. Cannabis is your friend, like Steve or Alan. I smoke on daily and have friends that use cannabis in multiple ways. My girl smokes hash and she loves it, because it's nice. Try it bro, ease up on the cheeky skunk.

11. if weed caused black lungs Olympic athletes would have a hard time winning.

Cigarettes kill.