Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smoking at parties? good idea or bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by safeduck, Sep 8, 2011.

1. So my freind might be having a party soon and like 3 freinds of mine want to try weed for the first time. I just wanted to know if smoking at partys was a bad idea? Like 8 - 12 people are going to be there and staying the night and the other 5 - 9 people wont be high... will my freinds get paranoid with that many people around them and even have panic attacks? I have also never smoked weed with more than 3 people and all of them have been high with me.

2. For the first time they might just chill the whole time and not be social. Might wanna just do it later in the night. Be careful smokin at parties tho. One phone call by neighbors and cops migh just show up. Happened at last 2 parties i was at

3. Dude, no need to be so pampered. It's just weed... the best way to ensure their good time is to be nonchalant about it.

And if cops come, don't open the door. Just shut the fuck up when you hear the knock so that they don't go get a warrant, and smoke all you want inside.

have fun.

4. Awsome idea! :hello:

5. i suggest to be careful ..however idea is cool

6. For sure smoke them out, maybe do it a little bit away from the majority of people so no one tries to mooch, you'll have to make sure they inhale and everything right though so they get real high

7. If the people are not comfortable and respectful of each other, then bad things are bound to happen.

If one of the people non-high people likes to antagonize others, then they're probably going to take the opportunity to give the high person a bad time.

I've been with new smokers one-on-one (me and a new person getting high) and they've gone all paranoid and needed to be tended to to be made comfortable.

Adding more people to the mix just adds more potential triggers.

And if for some reason you are trying to hide from one of the non-smokers that the other three are high, then bad things are bound to happen.

Party situations are not ideal for smoking someone up for the first time, unless everyone there is smoking and supportive of the newbs. Someone who wants to be a dick and give the newbs a hard time will have a field day. Consider the group carefully.

Or fuck it, do it. What's the worst things that can happen? Someone has a bad time for a couple of hours and never wants to smoke again???