Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smokers 25 & Up: How do you get your buds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Emblazened, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hey seasoned tokers, curious about something.

I realize that it's relatively easy to find weed in high school/college and when friends are still all blazing. I've wondered recently what the availability is like (assuming it isn't legal) when someone turns 25, 30, 40, so on. It seems like the availability would drop.

So, older smokers, how do you get your bud?
    Stories? Tips?

Thanks guys :smoking:

2. I just found them through work. I just made friends, talked to people, blah blah, same old shit, different age and location.

3. Well at 25 I'm assuming you still have friends and go to parties ect. Ask people you know that smoke. If you don't have any social life, then ask co-workers that you know smoke.

The best option is to just grow it yourself. Its free, and you don't have to worry about being skimped or shorted.

4. I live in a college town!

5. Good idea to sniff out the pot heads closest to you, friends and family if possible. You must maintain friendly ties with these people on several levels but staying in touch, talking about pot, and generally making a nuisance of yourself works pretty good for me!

6. when i moved here i was out running errands with my girlfriend and i randomly saw some stoner looking kid outside a pizza place, i went up and asked for a light for my cigarette and i just casually asked him if he smoked weed, he said yes and he called his dealer up for me and i met up with him. from then on it was just a string of dealers i met from this one person. the dealer he gave me gave me another dealers number, the guy i got the original dealers number from gave me another number and then i got that guys suppliers number.

it helps that i look the exact opp. of what a cop would normally look like.

7. just like you said man....its easy to get it in college. try getting from a college kid. I randomly ran into some people i went to HS with while I was in college. they were much younger, but by the time i graduated they were in college and smoking. they hooked me up alll the time and with a dealer who ive used for over a yr now.

that or a delivery service if it gets bad. plan is to move to a MMJ state or hope for NJ to pass it next week!!!

8. Now I'm not 25, but when I do hit that age, I'd be growing my own stuff.

I am sick and tired of having to conduct business with dealers that are usually little wankster retard burnout twerps.

9. Well, I'm early 40's...I have a few dealers I deal with (mostly family) but if worse come to worse, I could always get it through either one of my kids. Both of them smoke...my daughter's 24 and my son's gonna be 21 in a week. I don't have too many friends, but every one I have smokes. I don't think I'll ever have a problem finding weed...(knock on wood) :p

10. Family..

11. Good replies everyone, thanks.

I plan on growing when I reach an age where I think every pickup may be my last. I'll keep some seeds handy.

12. Click here.

This site will tell you everything you need to know about your city. I use it all the time.

13. my friend who sells hardcore says that he gets school teachers and people of every age.

We were all sitting around high and he was telling us about how he sold to this really old lady and she gave them the money and a homemade strawberry muffin. He said he was like," Fuck Yeah! Strawberry muffins those are my favorite", lol.

14. My husband and I are lucky enough to have a friend who has smoked for a long time and he introduced a lot of our group to it. One of our other friends has some good connections

15. whats a wankster?

16. Not quite 25... but grow your own :smoke:

I also have lived in a very liberal college town my entire life so there has never been a shortage.

17. wankster:
    Someone that pretends to be a ganster and tries to talk in gangster language and wear ganster clothes when the really don't know anything about being a ganster. And is white.

Urban Dictionary ftw.

18. don't tell me nothing useful for houston and what they do tell you is a year or 2 old.

19. mostly family, but plenty of friends still toke......There is no age limit on the ganja..............

20. My cleaning lady...she never fails me. Don't care or want to know who or where she gets it from. It's always good.

Peace. Please