Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Couchlock123, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Hi Guys, this has probably been asked but i need info for this one especially. I just smoked 5 fat bong hits, cleared all the smoke and blew it out the window, i have a towel under the door and a fan on high power blowing out the window, will the smell dissipate by 6 AM?
    Thanks guys

2. Dude. Relax. Enjoy your high.

It will be gone in 2 hours.

3. What time is it there? It should take an hour max for it to be gone, open all windows in your room. Light some matches, then blow them out, I've found this helps rid the smell of mary j. Spray some febreeze or other air freshener if you have it. Leave the window open for as long as possible, and respray every 20 min and you should be good.

4. Chill. Thanks man

5. dude dont even worry about it, keep the fan on and the window open and the smell will be gone in 10 min. then spray a little febreeze(not too much...dead giveaway) and youll be golden

6. I do it all the time, it'll stink for like an hour or 2, max

7. Cheers to ripping a sesh before its light out :smoke:

8. Invest in some Febreeze or something.

9. Fan+blowing out window+towel under door+air freshener=gone in a few minutes tops. Don't sweat it.

10. Not a few minutes if its dank... I smoke in my room, even with two windows all the way open, plus a fan, and it takes at least an hour to be totally gone even if I only smoke a bowl and blow it directly out the window.

I guess everyone's room is different, but if you're limited on time you need at least 30 mins, that's pushing it not having really enough to get the smell totally gone, but if you've got all the windows open in your room, towel under the door, and blow the smoke out the window then light some matches and spray air freshener it can be done if you're careful with the smoke. Letting the smoke stay in the room and not go out the window is really what makes it linger behind so just make sure you blow all of it out, and even hold your piece near the window too.

11. I appreciate people contributing, but there isn't bud on this planet good enough to linger for that long. Blowing out the window alone is usually enough to leave no smell, regardless of quality. I'm not saying I smoke the best around, but 11 years of smoking bud from across the world has certainly given me access to shit that is up there, and marijuana simply doesn't linger that long.

Smoking a blunt with no fan on and blowing the smoke directly into the air without a window open will certainly leave it lingering for hours, but blowing out the window alone is usually enough.

Of course, I'm referring to clearing bowls, not baby hitting a bowl for 10 minutes. If you're smoking anything and there is smoke going anywhere besides your lungs, it is going to reek. Clear that shit, blow it out the window, and you're golden.

12. Get a fresh smelling Febreeze. The one I use is called like Meadows and Rain or something like that. I smoked a blunt of dank in my room earlier with just the cieling fan on, sprayed some of that afterwards, and the smell was pretty much gone. I had a cigarette too though so that also helps.

13. drink some water and blow your nose you will then easier know how much it smells

14. The EASIEST and most RELIABLE way to cover up smoking in your room is using a simple contraption using a paper towel roll tube and a dryer sheet. Wrap a dryer sheet around one end and tie with a rubber band.

When smoking, blow through the open end and the smoke will filter through the dryer sheet and make it smell like delicious freshness ;)

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/36255-toilet-paper-roll.html