weed smell coming threw exhaust

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mistymarv, Jul 10, 2001.

1. What can i use i camouflouge the smell of weed coming out of my exhaust. someone give me some suggestions

2. Hiya,

In the room itself before it even gets too the exhaust you will maybe need too put an ozone generator, you can buy these for about 15-30$$ at home depot!! Also a good thing is too buy some "Arm & Hammer, Odour Eater powder" and once a week sprinkle it on the floor of where you are growing, make sure not too get any in the medium at all!! :)
    If these are both still too no avail then a negative ion generator that costs alot of cash maybe a good investment, it will kill most of the odour in the room as it generates ion's. What strain are you growing? as some strains are very hard too get rid of the odour, Bermiesse strain is near impossible to get rid of the odour, it had me freaked out one time growing 30 of them indoors, damn near the neiborhood could smell it!! :)
    Good Luck
    Budguy :)

3. I have been researching odor eliminating filters, look at www.airfilters.net and go to refills, they have a furnace filter size activated charcoal filter that looks like it would work good

4. This is the ticket,,,I've used it for years in large rooms ,,,works good for the money....peace