Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + Rollercosters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northernlights8, Jun 2, 2009.

1. My towns annual fair is comming and I was wondering if Weed and Rollercosters are things that don't go together or will it be as good as i imagined?

2. Seems like it would be a great idea

3. Thats what i'm thinking but will it mess wity ur stomach?

4. I've never tried it but it sounds like a good idea.

5. I'd say as long as you're comfortable with your highs and like roller coasters you'll be good, just don't let your resolve twitch if ya know what I mean(keep in the 'this'll be awesome!' mindset). An awesome idea btw.

6. Weed actually helps nausea.

7. Oh its great, some friends and I went to six flags over texas after eating some brownies in the parking lot and it was awesome. I highly reccomend it.

8. I'd try it. Sounds like it'd be a blast! :smoking:

9. Ive done it once, rode a ride 6 times in a row and almost passed out on it the last time so i decided to stop lol

10. Weed+Roller coasters= High

11. I'm going to do it next week. Looking forward to it...

12. as long as you like roller coasters sober its 10x better
    if you don't then it will be 10x worse

13. hey, i ate a firecracke last friday at a local amusement park and it was crazy i definetly suggest it

14. I FINALLY have Annual Passes to Disneyland (the Premium ones, I can go whenever I want), and I have to say that the park is MUCH more enjoyable when I'm medicated rather than when I'm not. If nothing else, it's much easier to walk around for hours when you're medicated.

usually I eat an edible about a half hour before getting to the park, but lately I just take my pinch and my dugout into the smoking area, since I'm a legal MMJ patient, and no one has bugged me so far.

I also take my glycerin based tincture with me and will take droppers of that right before a good ride. Splash Mountain is particularly awesome medicated on a hot day.

15. oh definitely yes. i live not far away from kings dominion and go there all the time. it's great while high :smoke:

16. In the past year I have been to Disneyland about 8 times high. It is the only way to experience it. We smoke on the way there park and hotbox and go walk to the park and every few hours we go back to the car and toke up. Went this last 420 and had an amazing time. Rollercosters plus weed equals fun times.

17. They're quite honestly made for each other. Six flags and bud is almost orgasmic, lol.

18. As already stated, it's amazing. I bought a season pass to Six Flags Great America two weeks ago for 70 bucks.. I've already gone twice so it's paid for.

We smoke on the ride up and every few hours we re-up. It makes the whole experience better - waiting in line isn't as bad, you don't get any feelings of nausea, and most importantly, riding rollercoasters high as balls is AMAZING! You'd be hard-pressed to find something that's more enjoyable.

19. So like 5-7 bowls before some rollercosters and flip rides sound about right?