Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed relieves stress

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trazyfilth, Jul 25, 2011.

1. hey evryone im high as a kite smoked half a j well a fat j ive been stressed as fuck all day and finally got some herb now im feelin good not a care in the world anyways anyone else ever smoke to relieve stress or and also to calm down a bit? :smoke::wave:

2. of course we do

3. Pretty much why weed is awesome..

4. Basically, Marijuana is the best

5. woke up with a massive headache this morning. wished there was some bud to help me at the time. sucks being broke!

6. stress, anxiety, depression MEDICAL marijuana baby! lol yea i just took me some firecrackers and smoked yesterday. When ur stoned you realize the true nature of the world, how negative thinking is wat leads to negativity. It basically manages my depression for me haha

7. Damn how long did it take you to figure all this out.

8. Right on bro. The side effects of weed: "Hungry, Happy, Sleepy"-Katt Williams

9. This is a big reason of why lots of people smoke,good for hangovers too

10. Bro, it's the reason I smoke.

11. Like everyone else yes of course it reliefs my stress. When I toke up at work i don't mind being there, kinda makes it fun when it's nice out.