Weed related gag reflex?

Discussion in 'General' started by Plastic Jesus, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Anybody have small bouts of coughing with gagging caused by weed? I think it is the resin taste in the back of my throat, but I have noticed the longer I've been smoking, I have an awfully weak gag reflex.. or strong.. i don't know, but I gag alot...:confused:

2. Well....I've gotten that feeling whenever I'm cashing a bowl...and I think it's because of the resin and all...it just trickles down my throat and feels nasty...I don't gag like crazy big time...just a not so tasty taste in my mouth...dunno haha but yes I do sometimes and I think it's a resin / smoke combo that causes it.

3. Awhile ago this used to happen to me everytime I smoked. Now it rarely does. I couldn't tell you exactly what caused it, as it just seemed to stop one day. Though with my memory, who knows, I could have went on an adventure to rescue a princess who cured me and I probably wouldn't remember shit. :D

4. wut are u smoking out of? and what are you smoking?!
    lol
    um...hmm.. try to take small hits so u dont cough as much...if that desnt work try take the biggest hit you can and see what happens.

5. I haven't been using very long. I've never smoked anything my entire (longggg) life so I started with gravity now I'm using the water pipe (yea I'm a stinkin newbie) but my question is, I'm starting to gag & cough more. I have Lupus SLE & this medicinal has changed my quality of life for the better. But one of my reasons for using this is for nausea. Now I'm getting nauseated & gagging from the water pipe & gravity pipe. This is a no brainier but I thought I'd ask you all, does baking brownies or whatever & eating a good way to go? Thank you for your patience with my newbie questions.