Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed ravioli

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newbtoker123, Aug 11, 2011.

1. if i get a can of ravioli and put weed in it and then cook it will it get me high?

2. I dont know but if it did i would do that shit all the time cuz ravioli is great

3. Yes. I can 100% guarantee you that you will get baked if you do this.

4. The weed would have to be absorbed in some kind of oil or butter.

5. #5 DCS, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I see what you did there :D

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. just simmer a bunch of finley ground bud into butter simmer that shit until the weed is brown,and mix it into your bowl of ravioli. Works with any food actually... just makes your food a little more uhh buttery.

8. #8 Deleted member 457210, Aug 11, 2011

9. smoke it and eat ravioli

10. Haha for real man.

11. #11 Deleted member 457210, Aug 11, 2011

12. I don't even see what I did there dude.

13. #13 DCS, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It had something to do with baking the ravioli, and getting baked :p idk I was really high and it made sense then lol

14. lmfao o

15. i didn't think you bake ravioli, bakin is in the oven man...you cook on a stove top.