Weed Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Eggnug, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Now im not sure if everyone is like this but when I smoke with my friends i get high but when i smoke by myself i get completely stoned.

I dont smoke a ton when im by myself. but if i smoke a bowl to myself ill be more high than i would be if i smoked 2 or 3 bowls with a friend.

2. You know how you get drunk more easily if you drink alone, than when you drink with bunch of friends?

Same thing.

3. Lol. A weed question? Well good thing ya came to a weed forum

4. Maybe you just don't notice as much because you're distracted by your friends?

5. I'm gonna have to agree with you. I get the same effect, but I do use a bong at home, and whenever I smoke outside with my friends we use a pipe.

6. i smoke a bong at home, but i smoke bongs with my friends. its weird i wish i always just got very high.

7. i didnt know what to put in the title lol..

8. Of course. You're smoking more weed, not sharing it. Thus getting higher.

9. ya dude same here and all of my other buddies realized it too, im sure it has to do with being distracted though. shits weird

10. I get stoned either way LOL

11. yeah thats got to be the answer. either that or you learn to control it better in public

12. i seem to get more stoned when i smoke alone bc my friends can get really annoying when we smoke sometimes. *****s always fight about a's and b's, like stfu can we please just get high. shit's annoying

13. I know exactly what you mean! Lmao

14. huh. i either smoke with my dealer or by myself and always seem to get higher with my dealer. maybe it's cause he's got some killer glass and we smoke in a little room so it's more intense?

who even knows man. also this is my 100th post. :smoking:

15. Well maybe your right it could be the glass. But most all my friends have at least one nice bong wherever we smoke.. idk its just a mind fuck

16. it's simple really. When you're with your friends, you're passing the bowl around. When you're by yourself, you get the whole bowl to yourself. That's why it seems like it takes you three bowls with your friends to get as high as you get with one bowl to yourself.

17. I have the same issue. If I'm passing a blunt with some friends, I really only get a quarter of the thing. When I roll myself, it is all to myself. I'm too stoned to do math, but I am pretty sure 1/4 = 25% with friends, but by myself it is something like 100%. I think. :smoking:

18. Congrats on the post man

19. Grats. Yeah, if I am toking by myself, I unintentionally hot box in my room, which gets me more high than passing a blunt outside.

20. I guess it just depends on the peopple you surround yourself with, I personaly prefer to smoke with some rather than others, some peopple just get fucken anoying and its a total buzz kill...