Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gtawiseguy3, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hey so ive been smoking weed on and off now for about a year and i was wondering does anyone know if 25 euro is a good price for a 1.8 gram bag of blue cheese? Thanks

2. I'd pay 50$ for that.

3. So im getting a good deal then yah?

4. Derek was kidding.. nobody in their right mind is going to pay $50 for 1.8 grams.

25 euros is like 31 USD so that ends up being a little over 17 USD a gram which isn't overpriced. I wouldn't say "good deal" though unless you pay 20/G normally.

5. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Derek was kidding.. nobody in their right mind is going to pay $50 for 1.8 grams.

25 euros is like 31 USD so that ends up being a little over 17 USD a gram which isn't overpriced. I wouldn't say "good deal" though unless you pay 20/G normally.[/quote]

This.

Thats fair in some places, really expensive in others all depends on location..

6. To be fair that is pretty much standard price for your average-to-decent street dealer here in the UK, give or take 0.2gs or so.

7. It's what I pay but I pay shitty prices ;( Also was it good stuff?

8. [quote name='"imh1m4n"']It's what I pay but I pay shitty prices ;( Also was it good stuff?[/quote]

Yah it was really good, probably the bust bud ive ever had takes very little to get really high ha