Weed prices?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoned Fox, May 24, 2012.

1. From your local street doctor, :smoke: , how much is the product that he sells?

2. Ohio prices are as follows

Average Prices

Mids/Reggie Miller/Medium grade: 1/8=20 1/4=35-40

Dank/Dro/Nugs/High grade: 1/8=50 1/4=90-100

These are the prices I pay nearly everywhere. Usually if they ask for less they are pawning some brick weed off on you, or seed city. This is what everyone pays here.

3. The Netherlands

Reg 4-7 euro/gram
    Dank 10-15 euro/gram

What is dank? I don't know. Most cannabis I see in the shops doesn't look that dank compared to the medical grade some states in the US have to offer. And often it isn't flushed, dried or cured properly (easy profit).

4. If I can see the crystals and its virtually seedless its usually Dank. Dank is a loose term. The dispenserys are all in Michigan, so rarely anything from their makes it down to me, but when it does it is usually better than the dank I usually get.

5. My dealer grows his own indoors so he hooks it up pretty good.(and the bud is pretty dank as well)

2 grams for 20,40 an eighth 80 for a quarter, etc.

6. When I read other peoples prices they are getting it's like im getting ripped off, but everyone around here is paying that. I wonder what drives the price up in different areas?

7. I have 1 really good dealer who sells 1.2 dimes 2.4 dubs $30 eighths $50 qters $90 halfs and $180 oz and it's dank but he's not in town very often and my other dudes have $10gs $40 eighths $60 qters est

8. Its a tenner for a gram in edinburgh, but it kinda depends there is this asshole guy who finds all the kids in 1st year at school and charges them ridiculous prices, like 30 pound for half a gram past off as a gram. But generally fairly good prices

9. 20 euros for a gram. Regular stuff. goes for both Finland and Estonia, perhaps also somewhere else too. sucks eh ?

10. Supply and demand I suppose.

11. It's a few things like legality the harsher the punishment the more $ they charge also location changes how much you can grow like I live in the pacific northwest there's miles of woods to grow in and outdoor dank is cheaper

12. dank in my area is usually

20-25$ per gram, 65-70 eighths, 320-400 oz

low supply of dank here drives up the price *shrug*

13. well it always changes because dealers get caught or stop selling all the time and some1 else takes over wit different bud and different prices but right now its the best prices ever here in nj its

20 for gram

50 an eighth

90-100 a quarter

180 half

325 zip

idk how im getting these prices for dank in New jersey but im enoyin it while it lasts :smoking:

14. If weed was legal it would be cheaper, the government helps keep it valuable ..... Clinics can't sell weed cheaper because then some one could buy weed cheap and then sell it on the street ..... There always someone thought that kills it for everyone

15. ^Normal NJ prices are

20 - a gram (which are usually .7 or .8s)
    60- an eighth
    110-a quarter
    200-220 half
    350-400 zip

16. Dank's costs more in Texas than Oregon but shwag is cheaper in texas

17. oh yeah, definitely. schwag is everywhere, no need to worry about that going away here lol

18. atleast you are getting DANK ! here in Finland we can only dream about it. and u still pay less for a gram then I am.

19. that suuuucks bro

20. yea i thought london was bad, i guess not so bad after all :)

regular skunk: 20 pounds = 1.6-1.8 grams
    "good" skunk (eg. white widow, lemon etc): 25 pounds = 1.6-1.8 grams
    weed: 20 pounds = 3.5 - 4 grams (it's not bad)