Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Prankster (Mad-Hitter) Call for Ideas...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by countzer0, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 countzer0, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Say for instance someone was bored, had allot of free time, access to a van, volcano, 10 ft bag, potent edibles and relatively free medical grade nug.

And lets say they wanted to scout locations (ideally places medical patients congregate) to just show up, dispense free mad herbage, and bolt.

What would be the best method to keep it relatively safe. I understand certain risks are unavoidable but i think if kept to short bursts and done correctly, lots of people that would otherwise not have access to medical marijauna would gain exposure.

I think this could be a positive thing.

My initial idea is to use a accomplice similar to prank tv shows like punked or scare tactics to be sure the gathering would be receptive to such exposure. The accomplice would be on site and call to clear the location. The van would roll up, do its thing (perhaps masks or bandannas to hide identities), and leave.

What do you guys think. Any ideas to increase safety?
    :D

2. While I would love to get free medical buds, I think this would probably just inspire more people to fake it to get a medical card which would be bad for MMJs reputation.

3. possibly but i would get in line none the less hahah

4. You know, I'd be willing to bet if you attended your local ASA meeting that someone there could hook you up with some patients who would love to get free or reduced meds AND could use a delivery service.

I'm just saying if you have extra meds to give away, by all means, do so, but do it the right way.