Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed potenates alcohol?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Aug 1, 2012.

1. is it true that if you smoke before you drink it makes the alcohol 2-3x as strong? and i also heard that drinking before you smoke makes the bud 2-3x as strong. is any of this true?
    and i know about the spins, but they shouldnt happen at low amounts right?

2. Weed 8 alcohol are good with potatos, for they increase blood sugar!

3. No none of that's true, your just high and drunk at the same time. neither enhances the other.

4. From what I understand cannabinoids can increase the effects of downers, which makes perfect sense if you've ever combined alcohol (or other downers..) and marijuana, you clearly aren't experiencing just the two things at once, they most certainly do interact.

My personal experience is that when I combine alcohol and marijuana it just makes me drunk but it's more narcotic.

5. They definitely work in a synergistic way

6. [quote name='"Purpleface"']No none of that's true, your just high and drunk at the same time. neither enhances the other.[/quote]

Wow. Just wow.

7. Its gangster as fuck, I don't puke because I smoke after a few shots which allows more alcohol fucking win win.

8. [quote name='"kingdomofmauri"']

From what I understand cannabinoids can increase the effects of downers, which makes perfect sense if you've ever combined alcohol (or other downers..) and marijuana, you clearly aren't experiencing just the two things at once, they most certainly do interact.

My personal experience is that when I combine alcohol and marijuana it just makes me drunk but it's more narcotic.[/quote]

Maybe I expressed that wrong. They do work together but they dont make the other "3 times stronger" it's not like drinking on certain pills.

9. [​IMG]

10. I think so. If i smoke before going to a bar, i'm good after one beer and a shot of Jack. My tab is so much lower. lol
    I'm not trying to get drunk though.

11. glad you know.

12. Weed, potatoes, and alcohol? Never heard of that combo.