Weed or Alcohol?

Discussion in 'General' started by zonked, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Im sure there have been many threads just like this but...

I personally hate alcohol in all forms, I can never get into the taste. Weed is the cream of the crop for me and I can never have to much and wont ever do anything too stupid no matter how much I smoke.

So what do you prefer, weed or alcohol?

2. at most all times, weed. if were just chillin its so nice. at anytime its the best, shit.

if we're about to hit a party or something i usually like drinking, and smoking most likely. other than that i dont drink

3. I only drink when theres a social situation going on and nothing to smoke.
    Or I just want to get drunk.

4. i rather smoke weed i drink some times bu weeds so mutch better i think

5. Couldn't agree with you more, I remember back in high school when I tasted it for the first time, took 2 sips and just said "Yeah, uh no". Haven't looked back since.

6. a little bit of both..

7. more weed but both

8. damn this was my descision last night....i packed a bowl and killed 2 blunts then went to this party. at the party cracked a brew and took a sip and just dropped it off to the closest girl and packed another bowl fuck alcohol

9. while i enjoy good beer, i'll take weed over alcohol any day.

you can get really high, then a couple hours later you're fine. alcohol fucks you up for a while.

also being high is just a much better feeling to me than being drunk (unless i'm at a party, in which case i'm crunk as hell).

10. Beeeeeeer. I love being hammered. I enjoy being high. I'm trying to achieve two different things with both substances. It's almost entirely situational. I can't go to class hammered, but I can high. I can't act like a loveable idiot when I'm stoned, but I can when I'm drunk.

11. completely true.

12. definitely weed!
    alcohol basically just makes me feel sick. no matter how little or how much. don't really understand what would be so desirable about being really dizzy. unless that doesn't happen to everyone..

but i do like getting hammered every now and then. just because it amazes me how i manage to do things when i'm completely gone and have no recollection of it the next day. just wish i wouldn't waste a pair of contacts every time, though...

13. ya taht def doesnt happen to me lol. Alcohol makes me feel like a G!!

But Honestly its 100% situational for me. While I really enjoy being high and drinking a few beers. I like the mixed effects I get from smoking/drinking/ But if im at a party.. drink for sure. because weed makes me kind of anti-social lol. But if were crusin somewhere like on a road trip or chillin smoke for sure. And if im alone... smoke for sure. Alcohol is ehhh .. I usually feel lke shit if i drink like 4-5 beers i feel like shit after the buzz is gone. If I get hella stoned i sleep for 1 hour wake up and im fine lol.

anyways. Both are good. Weed is better.

14. Alcohol is a poison, it kills more than crack, coke and heroin combined! Smoke up!

15. Weed, ftw.

Although mixing the two feels great.

16. Weed for sure. I never was a big drinker (I can't take a shot & I doubt I've ever finished a beer) but I kinda just gave it up all together a year ago. From my experience, people are absolutely unpredictable when they're wasted. They're either happy & fun or angry & aggressive. I prefer passing the peace pipe with some chill friends any day:bongin:

17. Yeah i like alcohol every once in a while, but i don't really enjoy getting drunk.
    I like marijuana a lot better because of a number of things:
    -the effects only last a couple of hours
    -no hangover
    -you can be a lot more functional/productive high than drunk
    -smoking weed is cheaper.